Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 42)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MistahMuffinTops

09-10-2012

Quote:
WalkTheNikasaur:
>corki free on 9/11
If you did this on purpose it's hilarious
if you didn't it's still hilarious

your messed up

crazygeek101

09-10-2012

Quote:
roit pls nrf river

Is the river to wide i mean i like the river... now if your talking about riven thenn ohh ok i get it but its not hard to spell her damn name right

Fudge Dragon

09-10-2012

Oh god morde is in the free week... I own him so I'm not sure how I feel bout that.

xHeimtechZX

09-10-2012

Riven and Vladmir? Yes please x3 So close to being able to use every champ at least once. Jarvan was fun, but I wasn't very good with him in the latest rotation he was in. Maybe I can practice with him again

SolDelRiosion

09-10-2012

Yay...Riven is free this week, urgh...I play her a lot and seeing people play her badly...well dam might as well rub dirt in my eyes

time to see people screw up a great champion again like they did to Talon last week

SolDelRiosion

09-10-2012

Quote:
Terry Hestikels:
roit pls nrf river

thx

If I had a dollar for every time I heard a person cry about nerfing someone I would be a hell of a lot richer

If I had a nickel for every time someone misspelled something so simple..well I would have more money than I got from my previous statement...a WHOLE lot more

but than again if your spelling skills are like your playing skills then I totally understand why you want her nerf :/

here is your burn sir

Too Much Mayo

09-10-2012

All three champions that use health as a resource are on here.

GENERAL CAPSLOCK

09-10-2012

Thank you so much riot for having vladimir!!!!!

palpitoad93

09-10-2012

Riven, Vlad, Jarvan, and Mundo. Me likey.

Kiddalee

09-10-2012

No matter how hard I try, I just can't pick up Jarvan. I mean, what's so fun about spear-pulling into a fight, locking up the kiter, then spear-pulling out on the same flag? Not fun at all, right?

What I truly mean is, why the hell don't I find that fun? I play Trundle instead...