Cannot create account - "Signup Failed"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chikumo

09-10-2012

I'm trying to introduce my little brother to leauge. But when we tried to create an account for him, we get a "Signup Failed" message every time.

We've tried registering on all the computers in the house and their respective different browsers. But to no avail.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-10-2012

If you're trying to get on the NA server use this link - https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

Chikumo

09-10-2012

I tried that link just now, but sadly I'm still getting redirected to the "Signup Failed" page.

Edit: I'm starting to suspect that the username my little brother wants is already taken, but how do I check that? Since the registration page doesn't check that for me.

WaffleWalrus

09-28-2012

I tried to register my nephew on all kinds of browsers and even checked if the username was taken but all I get is Signup Failed! There is no explanation why the signup failed, so I'm thinking the error lies server side. If you can't fix it, at the very least say WHY the signup failed. It's simply ridiculous for a company of this size.

wildheartX

Recruiter

12-19-2012

it wont let me make a account whats wrong

PeaceKeeper18

12-19-2012

It could be because the servers are still having issues give it a few more hours then try again. It seems that there are more then a few people having this problem atm.

super warlord X

02-02-2013

some one answear me what do i do it keeps saying signup failed

xEowen

03-23-2013

i had the same problem, just create an account using Internet Explorer