General League Strategy Blog - In depth analysis of the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Pee Pee Loud

11-04-2012

Work got a little crazy over the past few weeks, but a pair of new articles are up.

An excerpt from a post on Jungling

Quote:
Junglers make lanes win.

As discussed earlier, a 'won' lane is a lane wherein champions are able to leave their lane and move about the map freely. In the military, this idea is referred to as 'freedom of action', or the ability to actively make choices rather than re-act to what an opponent does. Freedom of action is highly sought after in war, as it is the stuff of seizing and holding the initiative.

My Pee Pee Loud

11-04-2012

Another excerpt from a post, this time on how Farming Impacts Games.

Quote:
The major contribution to [end game gold earned], earned throughout the course of the game, is Creep Score. CS is one of the few parts of the game that a player can improve on uncontested. They can go to empty lanes, or an empty jungle, and farm.

Re-read those two sentences.

Empty lanes. Empty jungle. Uncontested.

Good teams make sure that there are no empty lanes, the jungle is cleared or crawling with champions on the hunt, and that the enemy team can not get any farm without putting themselves at risk.

My Pee Pee Loud

02-25-2013

Another post to the blog, this time on getting caught, why this is bad, and what to do about it.

LarcyBrown

02-25-2013

I do not like you blog much......sorry

www.realelohell.wordpress.com was a much better read.

My Pee Pee Loud

02-26-2013

Glad to know you perused it, regardless. I hadn't come across Real Elo Hell yet. Seems like we have a lot of similar things to say / axes to grind.