DPS Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExpertSockThrow

09-20-2010

For DPS, you must have at least one Malady, a Wit's End, and then you get a Philosopher's Stone so you are godlike and unkillable with all your HP regen. After that, you need a Phantom Dancer so you can dodge everything and maybe a Stark's Fervor so you lifesteal.

Forget the AP builds- Viegar is best as DPS. I mean, he only has a 1-1 AP ratio on two of his skills!

/sarcasm

kankle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Obvious troll is obvious

bobarabara

09-20-2010

Tank veigar Is the new garen for this meta, he really is unstoppable. Everyone denies this but it's only because they don't want it to leak out.

Dawgenstien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

whoever told u dps veigar is fail was wrong, he's a burst caster, build lots of AP and last hit minions like it's ur job, be sure to get a deathfire grasp so u can pull massive burst combo that is as follows,
Deathfire Grasp->Event Horizon->Dark Matter->Baleful Strike->Primordial Blast
I don't main Veigar, so maybe this isn't actually the best rotation, but i play him from time to time and i find this will wreck mostly all squishies and will do huge damage if it doesn't kill them, keep playing him and you'll master him eventually

Ghettobarney

09-20-2010

+1 would read again.