Do you think Lich Bane and Sheen should both proc if you own both of them?

Yes 5 10.64%
No 42 89.36%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Lich Bane and Sheen not stacking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strich9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Do you think Lich Bane and Sheen should both proc if you own both of them? I tried owning both, and only the lichbane would activate.

*Edit* I like how everyone is downvoting a question. "How dare you ask this absurd question"

Fated Ataraxia

09-20-2010

It's a unique passive. They don't stack. If they did, it would be overpowered.

Gizamimi

09-20-2010

They dont stack. And hell no they should not stack...

DrWhiskersTheCat

09-20-2010

Because 180% of an ability isn't overpowered on say... Karthus's R, Ryze's Q using his R to activate the 180%... or... consume than use it with Nunu's R (I mean, you could stop him... but if you don't..)

/sarcasm

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

It would be 80% Base AD + 100% AP.

None-the-less, they should never stack.

Strich9

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinUhard View Post
Because 180% of an ability isn't overpowered on say... Karthus's R, Ryze's Q using his R to activate the 180%... or... consume than use it with Nunu's R (I mean, you could stop him... but if you don't..)

/sarcasm
I never thought of it as this... I would assume if you could use both... you'd get 100% AP + 80% of your base damage. So let's say you had 400 AP. You would hit for 400+ 1.8*(BaseDamage).

Not 1.8 * 400

Strich9

09-20-2010

I'm curious why this would be over powered? Getting a Sheen in addition to a lichbane would let you do 80% extra base damage every 2 seconds. If you buy a sunfire cape. you're dealing 40 magic damage every second (80 damage every 2 seconds) in an AoE around you.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

09-20-2010

Lich Bane's tooltip explicitly states that it does not stack with Sheen. By extension, we can assume that this is also true between Lich Bane and Trinity.

Talesdro

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strich9 View Post
I'm curious why this would be over powered? Getting a Sheen in addition to a lichbane would let you do 80% extra base damage every 2 seconds. If you buy a sunfire cape. you're dealing 40 magic damage every second (80 damage every 2 seconds) in an AoE around you.
So,sheen is cheaper,and rare champs have 100 base damage on late game,so it means that sheen will deal more damage.

No they should not stack.

Xegno

09-20-2010

It sure is troll in here.

How ever, I would like to see a week where sheen, trinity, AND lichbane wouldn't stack so that way we can see Gangplank do 2k crits.