Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

enough reporting for no reasons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mothertrucker

09-20-2010

Maybe we could get ppl banned if You guys could actually stop reporting everyone and everything for no reason .

Dude that goes 1-8 , well he is noob , it sucks but it isn't bannable . Person that says the F word a few times in a game... If you think the flamming , insults and trolling here is bad .... Go try Dota on WC3 and let me know how you feel .

There's been only a few times that someone I played with or against really deserved a ban . If u can't handle ppl getting heated a little in the middle of a competitive game and the fact that they swear maybe you should go play Kitty adventure .

I Can imagine riot's office being flooded by a continuous sea of QQ reports that are completly useless and because of that , the ones where theres racism involved , sexism , Hardcore insults , trolling are just ignored because of the ammount of QQ reports there is .

I Suggest 3 Reports per person per month instead . Greatly reduce the number of useless reports and now those who send 18 reports a day would actually have to think about if its worth sending or not Why ? Because then maybe you wouldnt send reports on everyone that says **** or **** or ****** in every game and actually get those who deserve a ban banned

svartingr

09-20-2010

Reported.

Mothertrucker

09-20-2010

Quote:
svartingr:
Reported.

You suprise me with your originality , I didn't see that one coming at ALL.

havikryan

09-20-2010

Quote:
Mothertrucker:
Maybe we could get ppl banned if You guys could actually stop reporting everyone and everything for no reason .

Dude that goes 1-8 , well he is noob , it sucks but it isn't bannable . Person that says the F word a few times in a game... If you think the flamming , insults and trolling here is bad .... Go try Dota on WC3 and let me know how you feel .

There's been only a few times that someone I played with or against really deserved a ban . If u can't handle ppl getting heated a little in the middle of a competitive game and the fact that they swear maybe you should go play Kitty adventure .

I Can imagine riot's office being flooded by a continuous sea of QQ reports that are completly useless and because of that , the ones where theres racism involved , sexism , Hardcore insults , trolling are just ignored because of the ammount of QQ reports there is .

I Suggest 3 Reports per person per month instead . Greatly reduce the number of useless reports and now those who send 18 reports a day would actually have to think about if its worth sending or not Why ? Because then maybe you wouldnt send reports on everyone that says **** or **** or ****** in every game and actually get those who deserve a ban banned

i agree because we obviusly dont get any more then 3 feeders,leavers ect a month i play about 11 games a day les if they take longer and atleast 1 haz a troller leaver feeder so that aint enough ya know.

Renegade Glitch

09-20-2010

I only report if some1 leaves the game intentionally.
generally saying: **** this game your all noobs. then rage quits.
mind you hes 0/12/0 as a carry.

those people dont deserve to play with humans.

Mothertrucker

09-20-2010

Quote:
havikryan:
i agree because we obviusly dont get any more then 3 feeders,leavers ect a month i play about 11 games a day les if they take longer and atleast 1 haz a troller leaver feeder so that aint enough ya know.

Ive been playing since launch and ive seen maybe 3-4 intentional feeders , ppl that are bad or having a bad game doesnt deserve to be banned .

The person that runs in constantly and goes 0-36 while cap spamming and screaming his love for colored ppl truly deserves to be banned , but that rarely ever happens

relarmane

09-20-2010

I may report a little too much...and I am sure I have been reported for my raging/cursing. But what do I do when someone shows no attempt at team work, plays a carry, and feeds the enemy carry? That is a report from me.

And actually, I try and report for excessive breaches of the Summoners Code. And those times that I have broken it I deserve to be reported. The back up is to be expected with the ammount of work Riot puts into the banning process.

Triandel

09-20-2010

Ehhhhh (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code)