Stacking RYlais??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrifice

09-20-2010

^
^

ability slow stacks????????? 100 % sure??

ManTitties

09-20-2010

buy 3 = get more hp and ap = stacks.

:P

KOL Chuckie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Rylai's + Mallet = Win

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFish View Post
slows do not stack.

do.
not.
stack.
Item slows will not stack with other item slows, the strongest taking priority. Spell slows will not stack with other spell slows, the strongest taking priority. The strongest spell slow and the strongest item slow will stack.

Buying multiple Rylai's will not increase the slow %. Buying a Rylai and using it in conjunction with Resolute Smite, for example, will increase the slow.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-20-2010

From the keyboard of Guinsoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Rylai's will not stack with itself. Only one "item slow" can be active at a time, and it's the largest one. Item slows include Phage, Trinity Force, Frozen Mallet, and Rylai's Crystal Scepter. However, these will stack with other slow effects, like Nunu's Ice Blast as a random example (really, any other slow in the game will do...).

However, as some people have noted, stacking slows is far from additive. We have soft caps on how much your speed can be hasted or slowed, so usually applying multiple slow effects to a target often won't result in a huge speed decrease past the first one.

Phutch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFish View Post
slows do not stack.

do.
not.
stack.
Ashe?

Kroa

09-20-2010

no they dont stack i had to try this :S went into a practice and used a skill (shunpo) and it slowed for the same amount with 1 rylais and 5 rylais. lol. (too bad that i played about 50 games with kat before i realized that this happened XD still won most of em anyways XD ) ever since though, ive never ever gotten 2 rylais. its still kind of useful...but not my style to get an item that has a passive jsut for its stats :\