Jungle Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drocker

09-15-2012

I wabt to start jungleing with hin but want your help on what i need to know. (Runes, ehat abilities i should get and when)

TeknoWizard

09-15-2012

Well, Nunu jungle is pretty unique. He's a super heavy counter jungler. The whole point of your existence is to piss off the other team. Start with Q, and Boots-1 pot-1 ward, because he has such good sustain, he only needs one pot. Then, invade. You MUST invade with Nunu, or else just don't pick him. I personally run magic pen reds, armor yellows, MR/level blues, and MS quints. I don't even want to mention the starting places for him, because literally ALL of them are viable, regardless of who's jungle it may be in.

Treeke

09-15-2012

Well, I use 0/21/9(i guess 9/12/9 works too) and mpen reds(maybe As would be better),armor yellow, mres per level blues(i like mres, but if you like flat mres go for it).

I start with boots+3, and start at wolves. Yeah it's tempting to go at 1.40 min and eat their big wraith but no, dont do it.

My route is Wolves>Blue(generally I ask for a good leash, so i dont use smite)> Their red (use smite here)> gank. Im lvl 3 by the time i gank while they r just hitting lvl 2. After that early gank i procced to clear my jungle, after that gank or counterjungle.

Skill order: planning to gank? E. planning to counter jungle or early baron? Q.

Build? Whatever i feel like. It could be ap or 3 gp/10s. Maybe ninja tabis frozen heart and negatron for early baron.

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Nu bump