Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I've been a PC gamer since Quake and Diablo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

09-20-2010

I learned about carpal tunnel when I was young and have adjusted so as to completely prevent it no matter how much computer I use.

However last night I messed up while browsing the internets at 2 am when I was tired and pushed my wrist against the table, man did that hurt.

Sabnitron

Recruiter

09-20-2010

Quote:
imyour2p:
I was born in '87 and have been playing video games since I can remember. Suck it, noobs!

Monochrome Oregon Trail on the Apple II or you don't know **** about video games.

On a serious note though, I'm suddenly totally jonesing to play Where in the World is Carmen San Diego. I bet someone has that in a browser game somewhere. Brb, googling.

Teh Idort

09-20-2010

Quote:
Morello:
<3

also: inb4 masturbation jokes

Riot? MAKING MASTURBATION JOKES?

+1. I love this company.

Altámbo

09-20-2010

I am with you xD

threelite

09-20-2010

Quote:
Sabnitron:
Monochrome Oregon Trail on the Apple II or you don't know **** about video games.

If you could even call that a video game... More like a dysentery simulator.

Ravel

09-20-2010

Quote:
Sabnitron:

On a serious note though, I'm suddenly totally jonesing to play Where in the World is Carmen San Diego. I bet someone has that in a browser game somewhere. Brb, googling.

Ahh, good old times. I used to work at a computer surplus place for a university, and some employee had surplused a copy of that game. I don't think I worked for the rest of the day

Dryzen

09-20-2010

Quote:
NoahBody:
I broke mice playing Diablo games.
I haven't broke my mouse playing LoL yet.

... YET.

O you will. Im on my third (****ing kog'maw bug)

Sabnitron

Recruiter

09-20-2010

http://abandoneer.com/download.php?gameid=89

Oh god, it's just as awesome as I remember.

CrimsonWraith

09-20-2010

Psh, noob. Marathon gamers are the real old-timers. This game needs an insane ai champion that only interacts with other champs in riddles and gunfire.