[Champion Concept] Gabriel, the Scrap Animator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrouded Snake

09-22-2012

Can't believe I'm doing this but...

Bump-i-ty bump

WindGuy101

09-22-2012

Hey there! Love champion. Range of AOE is 650 diameter (325 radius). I feel that it isn't... big enough! Just kidding. Here is an idea... not entirely unique with Syndra now in existance. The junk could be swept in circle rings within the radius of the spell depending where they lay and do bonus damage as they spin around the whirlwind.

Junk could act as collision when left on ground... making a potential wall for 3 seconds, if you do not pick them up. This way they will have double use! Ghostwalk and other ignore collisions will ignore them still.

Great job!

Samura Yukisuna

10-17-2012

That Joke seems a bit sexist and too straightforward to use, to be honest... If not for it, i would have loved the concept of this champion. Remember the fact that there's people playing this game all the way down to 12 years of age, might be even lower, but as far as i know thats it. Anyways, its simply too... harshly put. You should make the joke something fitting in with the champions's style, lore or abilities. Maybe a pun regarding the bunnies?

On a side note, my reaction regarding this *MIGHT* relate to the fact that im a girl and hate sexism.

Bliztron

10-20-2012

Hey Snake. I'm srry daddy hasn't said hi in awhile ;D

For the W, i don't like it. It seems very generic and lacks the point you were trying to make, as well as the base theme. I would rather suggest you make something more on the spur and with CC, as your concept does lack it. Everyone now-a-days has Cc and your doesn't.

Shrouded Snake

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliztron View Post
Hey Snake. I'm srry daddy hasn't said hi in awhile ;D

For the W, i don't like it. It seems very generic and lacks the point you were trying to make, as well as the base theme. I would rather suggest you make something more on the spur and with CC, as your concept does lack it. Everyone now-a-days has Cc and your doesn't.
Don't Be sorry. I've had my hands full with school for the past 3 weeks that I haven't had time to touch Gabriel. But you're right. I need to bring back my CC. Question is... Do I bring back the root as originally planned or do i try something different.

Bliztron

10-21-2012

Ya, school is buring me as well. New never hurts

morisi6

10-21-2012

must not rofl to his joke

Shrouded Snake

10-21-2012

Well How about this?

Name: <No idea yet>
Effect: You fire 3/3/4/4/5 slinky (or springs) in a conical fashion, rooting targets (champs and minions) for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.
Type: Conical
Cone width: 60 degrees
Cost:70/80/90/100/110 mana
Range: 650
CD: 15
Extra: If a slinky picked up a unit of scrap, barbs are formed around the rooted target, applying a 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% movement speed debuff to those within 125 range of the rooted. Limit 1 scrap/slinky.

EDIT: Updated the first post.

Shrouded Snake

10-21-2012

Bump.

Shrouded Snake

10-22-2012

Threw in some tweeks. If you have ideas for W's name or something that'd be great. Just keep in mind, W is the CC button.