No name just a concept and not entirely original you'll see why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiddKameleon

09-09-2013

Im going to paint a picture for you here, Its a nice sunny day on summoners rift and you are running through the forest of top lane, the sun darting in and out behind the tall trees. Suddenly you hear the faint sound of something heavy being dragged, around the corner hops this little frog-like humanoid doing so with all his might to move the large sword dragging behind him. (at this point i would like to pause to say i am well aware of the certain SNES RPG character this sounds like and that both is and isnt the point, I am simply suggesting this would be a cool champ to play however i do understand there are certain legal and ethical barriers that one may or may not want to try and break through. now onward with my awesome story.) The frog-like creature spots you and freezes like a deer in headlights. Armies of purple and blue minions start to form behind you and the frog, without hesitation you charge! Just as you are about to cut into our cute and adorable friend he gives a mighty lung backwards putting distance between himself and you as well as nearly splitting you in two from the "nether regions" up with the gigantic sword trailing behind him. you only narrowly escape because a minion jumped in to save your life (lets be honest this has happened to us all once or twice damn those minions) The frog begins to rush you this time and before he tries to surprise you with another vasectomy you try and dash away only to have his long sticky tongue crash against you and reel you back in. Your skin begins to burn and itch from the slimy coating left on you. You roll away and ready yourself for an assault but all of the sudden the frogs skin begins to absorb the moisture built up to this point and becomes dry and cracked with an almost armor quality. you charge in with a barrage of powerful blows and with each one you become more and more fatigued, the frog however seems barely phased at all and readies himself for another attack. At this point your ally from mid lane has heard your struggle and comes to your aid. Just as he gets there the frog launches high into the air the sword trailing behind, because of its weight the sword comes crashing down first right on top of you with a mighty crash, the ground begins to give way under your friend slowing his escape. You are defeated! The frog hops away from your bloody and battered corpse.

FIN
Ability layout

His Passive (Slippery When Wet) - over time generates more perspiration from lugging around and swing his heavy sword.

His Q - A skill shot disengage that also does damage due to the force generated jumping back. The thought is he can either hold onto the sword and do single target damage or this would be a nice minion clear ability if he were to throw it in a straight line in the opposite direction of his jump. I'm not particularly attached to either idea they would both be awesome.

His W - A shorter ranged grab similar to blitz's grab with a poison/acid dot attached to it.

His E - The more perspiration he has accumulated the higher his dodge potential. when this ability activates his body absorbs the moisture (removing bonus dodge) to heal himself and also gives him an armor bonus for a short time before generating more perspiration.

His R - Is a launch with a heavy single target damage capacity with a small AoE slow around the point of impact.

I haven't really come up with a name yet, I've been toying around with Pierre but this was just kind of a spur of the moment idea.

lokiwanderer

09-09-2013

I had an idea similar to this and I'd love to see Riot do something like this. Kudos to your post.

KiddKameleon

09-09-2013

Thanks like i said it wasn't entirely original but i thought it was a cool idea i may add stats and stuff later on but for now this was just to get the idea circulating.

lokiwanderer

09-09-2013

Yeah, I know it's not super original but I think that at this point its an basic archetype that is missing from the game. There's Fizz, who I love, but he's more fun and playful and I feel like a frog warrior would be more solace and have a greater depth of back story, one that's tragic but victorious. The voices and phrases could be really sullen and humble. But in the way that you know not to *&^% with him. I just all around think he's a great idea.

Here's some skin ideas.

-King of Toads/Frogs
-Acidic Frog
-Tree-frog

KiddKameleon

09-09-2013

yeah i would like to see a couple of those skins done real well too. if nothing else though i would like to see if riot could pull off some of those ability mechanics on a champ period, granted i would prefer to see this whole package make it in game but anything would be awesome.

ShadeNexis

09-09-2013

Came up with the concept awhile ago even posted an updated verison with lore and even similar moves this very day....

lokiwanderer

09-09-2013

Yeah there's been some frog concepts floating around for awhile now. I posted one a few months ago, that's where I pulled the skins from to add to this one, lol. Glad to see that this concept still has some traction and definitely wanted by people so I hope Riot hears us.

ShadeNexis

09-09-2013

yeah i like this idea but the one i made was more for the jungling and ganking which lore tied into Elise lol.

But I would love to see a Frog (mine was more based on a tree frog)

KiddKameleon

09-09-2013

yeah well being that the inspiration comes from the same places it would make sense there are a couple similar ideas floating around out there I simply wanted to add my own little flavor to him and make him a bit more whimsical and add a few new ideas for ability mechanics.

ShadeNexis

09-09-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3849698

thats mine tell me what you think