How I see Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gary Rogers

09-09-2012

To be totally honest 3v3 in this game is the battle of who has the most overpowered champion. Any team with Diana, Lee Sin, Darius, and the likes has a STRONG chance of winning just from the character select screen. I know they are balancing the game for 5's but come on, this game mode is a joke.

FeelMyJohnson

09-09-2012

Play ranked.

Ban as many op's as you can.

Pick the rest of them up.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

09-09-2012

there arnt that many champs that i see in champ select that make me groan, darius has never really scared me, i have over 100 games with jax and lee at least, so i know how to beat them in general. singed tends to worry me a little same with malphite, mobile tanks in general, cept shen because he takes skill to use on TT and most people don't realize that.
and for soem reason i have issues fighting shyvanas idk why

RQDoga

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadeus View Post
there arnt that many champs that i see in champ select that make me groan, darius has never really scared me, i have over 100 games with jax and lee at least, so i know how to beat them in general. singed tends to worry me a little same with malphite, mobile tanks in general, cept shen because he takes skill to use on TT and most people don't realize that.
Darius is easy to beat if you shut him down pre level 6 though, all you have to do is harrass and bully him, zone him out of exp and then he will lose the courage to fight. Btw, first loss as Rengar, Played against teemo, Master Yi and lux against me Rengar, with the most kills and creeps, 2/4/0 with 86 creeps died cause I was owned late game. Then Master yi, 1/4/0 with 32 creeps at 12 mins, skarner 1/5/1 with 42 in 12 mins.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Go look at win rates of different champs on 5s. I dare you. The idea that certain champions aren't more likely to win on 5s is a joke.

Ez pick or ban every game. What is that?

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Go look at win rates of different champs on 5s. I dare you. The idea that certain champions aren't more likely to win on 5s is a joke.

Ez pick or ban every game. What is that?
or zyra, even after her nerfs she still constantly has the highest win rate, it was 58% yesterday and for those of you who don't know thats pretty insane

Puffball

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadeus View Post
Shyvana is ridiculously strong in 3v3.. that speed boost from w and the tankiness she gets from her ult are really strong

Szerano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

The problem with 3's is that many people don't realize the advantages and disadvantages their hero has, so for example a weird lane like gp vs darius where gp just spams his gun on darius all game long and darius just ignores him until he is in hook range then easy kill. Instead gp COULD be using his passive and level advantage to gank bot and with his pistol he brings a lot of extra damage to the gank. People just don't think about how to use their heros correctly, it's always "oh he does too much damage I'm dead/I gotta tower hug" and then darius gets free farm and the game is over. Overall if let's say 60% of the tt community actually took the time to learn counters and hero strengths, there would be no "singed op" comments well at least not as much. Everything has a counter..