CEG Wrath Looking For Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bezit

09-09-2012

Hey guys we are Cutting Edge Gaming, and CeG Wrath is our second team!!! We are still looking for a Jungler for the team with at least 1450 elo. Any players interested plz fill in the application below. Message me, Bezit, if I don't get in contact with you.

IGN:
Top 3 Champs:
Time Zone and Availability:
Elo:
Vent/Skype:
What Are the Responsibilities of a Jungler?:

Zeikom

09-09-2012

or applicants can add me

InVaSiOnArY

09-09-2012

IGN: Mutesity
Top 3 Champs: Mumu Diana Riven Gp Malph Shen Blitz Xin Olaf Many more I own almost every jungler
Time Zone and Availability: Central most days possibly not early on like 8am-1pm
Elo: 1k meh lost 100 elo this weekend just having fun such is life.
Vent/Skype: Both even mumble and ts3

What Are the Responsibilities of a Jungler?: Warding early on mostly mid and blue I always buy wards every back, Controlling buffs and dragon have smite up if possible at all times, To never die feeding is the worst thing a jungler can do for his team, Help lanes and make sure to punish an opponents aggro lane like if bot lane is pushed to tower as a jungler you want to gank that asap, Know where enemy jungler is and try to counter gank you can never confirm where someone is if you don't see them but you can have a guess, init fights and keep the adc busy junglers generally just try to disrupt people in fights as you aren't generally fed enough to 1v1 anyone other then a support, Deni the enemy jungler as much as possible but make sure to not get caught invading.

Bezit

09-09-2012

If you can't read the post before you respond don't expect a friendly answer when you add me and you're unranked.

O C

09-09-2012

IGN: ocbeast
Top 3 Champs: dr. mundo, skarner,lee
Time Zone and Availability: pst, now/random times through out the day
Elo: 1474
Vent/Skype: skype
What Are the Responsibilities of a Jungler? help lanes/gank, control buffs

Zeikom

09-09-2012

^

Zeikom

09-09-2012

^

Zeikom

09-09-2012

^

KrakShoT

09-09-2012

IGN: KrakShoT
Top 3 champs: Skarner, Malphite, Nautilus (sometimes hecarim)
Time Zone and Availability: Pacific, available most any time.
ELO: Presently only 955, but just started ranked a little while ago. I'm very cpable though, and I'm sick of being stuck at this elo with all these troll players and tryhards.
Vent/skype: Skype

What are the responsibilities of a jungler?
Keeping baron and dragon warded, ganking lanes and aiding lane control, passing blue buffs to mid and red buffs to the adc when necessary, counter-jungling, getting the occasional baron or dragon steal, etc. etc.

I'd be pleased to be considered for the position.