Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for mature / friendly team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nanorine

09-09-2012

Hihi. I go by nAno. Nice to meet you. I'm 26 years old. I don't have many friends as it's hard to find friends that don't scream "NOOOB." all the time. Drives me crazy. I'm not a fan of kids who like to rage. I would just like to have a friendly team who doesn't flip-out during games and gives constructive criticism.

My best games seem to come from Sivir. (I can play any particular role though)
I am currently 10700(Takedowns), 125585(Minion), & 385 wins.

I tend to play safe. And won't dive unless I know it's an efficient trade.
As this is the most popular PC game right now, you tend to run into a lot of children.

I do follow the pro-scene as much as I can and have learned a lot. Streams, Tournaments, etc. If there is a team out there that is in need of my style, then that would be great! I play often and hope to hear from somebody!

ID: nAnorine (NA) -- Add me! T.y. (I don't think I will be checking back to this post, ask me ?'s in-game. Tryouts are fine.)

- nAno . hfgl