Riot, why is Ocelote a part of your "Streamer Portal"?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Petkorazzi

09-09-2012

Honestly, the only streamer I've ever seen remain 100% true to the Summoner's Code is Rexgar.

Volor Flex

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader050 View Post
For those that have never actually seen Ocelote's stream has no say in this.

For those that have seen Ocelote stream in the past - rewatch his stream nowadays. He's seriously reformed quite a bit and is now promoting: acting as paragons of the Summonerís Code.

Seriously, Ocelote is not the rager/spammer/horrible attitude player that he once was.

Edit: that picture also needs context.

IDK. I watched him one day when he had 10k viewers and was wondering why he was so special, all I got from him is he was a raging jerk. Saw a couple threads about how he wished some dude had cancer and never watched him again.

crusader050

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNimpo View Post
IDK. I watched him one day when he had 10k viewers and was wondering why he was so special, all I got from him is he was a raging jerk. Saw a couple threads about how he wished some dude had cancer and never watched him again.
Trust me, he's changed. May I ask when you watched his stream?

Volor Flex

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader050 View Post
Trust me, he's changed. May I ask when you watched his stream?
It was months ago. It's possible, he's changed, but I just don't watch him because he was funny/interesting for me. I'd much rather watch SV or Rainman. Yeah I realize they rage too, but nothing like wishing cancer on someone and hoping they die. That's pretty far out there.

Encircle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkorazzi View Post
Honestly, the only streamer I've ever seen remain 100% true to the Summoner's Code is Rexgar.

What about Scarra?

Juke Box Stud

09-09-2012

OP didn't get elected Ocelote fan club president and now rages.

IMTOOJUICY

09-09-2012

well, maybe ocelot's caps lock key was broken. or something.

crusader050

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNimpo View Post
It was months ago. It's possible, he's changed, but I just don't watch him because he was funny/interesting for me. I'd much rather watch SV or Rainman. Yeah I realize they rage too, but nothing like wishing cancer on someone and hoping they die. That's pretty far out there.
Its totally fine that you watch sometime else, but Ocelote has changed. The OP needs to do some research before actually posting a thread like this. Since it puts dirt on someone that doesn't deserve it in present time.

Encircle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Bump

balberith

09-09-2012

ocelote literally does nothing but cry about his jungler, call his lane opponent OP, and then make terrible calls and blame the rest of his team.

at least, for the 6 games i watched him play a couple weeks ago.

1234567 ... 8