Riot, why is Ocelote a part of your "Streamer Portal"?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juli0123

09-09-2012

Scarra trash talk enemies, don't give credit for their victory and play aram at finals. This guy is a example...

Cytox

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizakusbro View Post
Wow you put a picture thats like what a 1 year+old ?If you watched Ocelote anywhere in past 6 months you would know why he is awesome streamer,cool chill guy that always tries to explain whats he/his team/enemy team doing and teach people more about the game.I loved his duo with OddOne few days ago.
Are you dumb? The picture even has the graphic update

Vicious Virginia

09-09-2012

Is it hate Ocelote week again?

Unfortunately, I do feel Ocelote rages or makes some bad comments occasionally too D:

He should probably be put on probation or something, but not removed entirely because I feel that it doesn't do him justice. He has always been a nice guy, it is just his emotions that turn people off about him.

crusader050

09-09-2012

For those that have never actually seen Ocelote's stream has no say in this.

For those that have seen Ocelote stream in the past - rewatch his stream nowadays. He's seriously reformed quite a bit and is now promoting: acting as paragons of the Summoner’s Code.

Seriously, Ocelote is not the rager/spammer/horrible attitude player that he once was.

Edit: that picture also needs context.

77remix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli0123 View Post
Scarra trash talk enemies, don't give credit for their victory and play aram at finals. This guy is a example...
But scarra has never broken the summoner code or raged or trash talked on stream.

When he dies he's usually like "oh yeah that was my fault"

When I first watched his stream he was like "i pick up that quadra kill no big deal" in the calmest voice.

So what he challenged and said he could beat TSM? it's called competition it happens

Samenko

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77remix View Post
But scarra has never broken the summoner code or raged or trash talked on stream.

When he dies he's usually like "oh yeah that was my fault"

When I first watched his stream he was like "i pick up that quadra kill no big deal" in the calmest voice.

So what he challenged and said he could beat TSM? it's called competition it happens
He talks to his viewers politely, but read chat. He rages a lot.

And who cares anyway?

Rythless

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtscapitan View Post
reread the op's quote. Hes not saying that there are not other pro players who are bad infulences hes saying people like ocelote should not be thrown in with good mannered players like gaurdsman bob and scarra.
Please exclude Baby ***** from "good mannered" players.

Xyltin

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kązzron View Post
the fact that he is a streamer makes it 10x worse then me raging at anyone. People look up to him and think this is acceptable behavior when its not.
OP picks out an old pic (very old) about a person that is probably the best streamers for his fans. He gives comments, talks with them, thanks them, interacts with them, and is very nice to them.
At the same time, he is happy and friendly most of the time.

If he would be that bad in most of his games, he would have gotten banned for it.
Riot even banned streamers that did really insult on their stream.

Should Riot ban Guardsman Bob cause he doesn't ract to his team pings very often (not playing with the team)?
He is a cool guy and makes his desicions, but sometimes, a move to help his team would have safed some people.
99% of the peole don't see a problem in that (only the people playing with him sometimes do).

Where do you put the line?
If you are watching Ocelote, Guardsman Bob and TheOddOne, you will see that all of them are great streamers and worth watching.
If you don't like one of them, don't judge them, especially when we are all not in the position to do so (Riot and other streamers can).

NeoLlama

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtscapitan View Post
reread the op's quote. Hes not saying that there are not other pro players who are bad infulences hes saying people like ocelote should not be thrown in with good mannered players like gaurdsman bob and scarra.

I love bob but i have seen him rage hard on people. Usually people that are jerks to him but still like full fledged die in a fire rage.

Ocelote is a **** tard i would rather sell my computer to a traveling circus filled with gypsies than watch his stream for a single second.

Xyltin

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader050 View Post
For those that have never actually seen Ocelote's stream has no say in this.

For those that have seen Ocelote stream in the past - rewatch his stream nowadays. He's seriously reformed quite a bit and is now promoting: acting as paragons of the Summoner’s Code.

Seriously, Ocelote is not the rager/spammer/horrible attitude player that he once was.

Edit: that picture also needs context.
That's it. He was like that last year (this pic was made before even the retreat ping was introduced and when Malz and Amumu where good right after S1).

He is a way better person for months and is one of the friendliest lol players i know (and very emotional).

He is the person that thanks all the viewers, fans and even Riot the most when it comes to interviews or facebook/ICQ/... (and that with a real honesty).

123456 ... 8