Caliber Gaming - Serious Team Recruiting 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voltaictv

09-09-2012

Hey, Caliber Gaming is currently looking for players to fill its team as we begin Ranked 5v5. This is a 100% complete serious team, we all currently want to play professionally. We practice EVERY NIGHT at 7:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST. If u have ANY issues with that, being in military, u have a job... whatever it is, DON'T BOTHER trying out. We are only looking for fully dedicated players that are willing to spend the time that is required to make something out of a team. A team doesn't just happen over night, we will all eventually learn one another and how we all play. I'm not looking for people that are going to rage after each little mistake that someone makes or when they are questioned about their mistake. Its part of being a team, learn from your mistakes and we correct them. With all that being said, requirements are below. DO NOT QUEUE after adding me if u want a tryout, otherwise u will be removed. Please just be patient... if i don't add you within 3min of u sending the request, then i'm in a game and u can just play, ill contact you when i'm done.

Add me in-game if your interested -- IGN = MagikM4N

Requirements:

- Live in the U.S.
- Age 17+
- Teamspeak3 ONLY
- Working Headset (quality headset so we can hear you clearly)
- Able to accept and take constructive criticism
- Make practice times(emergencies are understandable, just give warning in advance)
- Be present for WEEKLY tournaments (anytime from 12:00pm to 12:00am, i'll let you know ahead of time)
- Speak ENGLISH clearly
- Communicate to the team (DONT be afraid to talk)
- Have 80+ Champs so that you are able to make trades

Voltaictv

09-09-2012

Bump

XxSourdoughxX

09-09-2012

u sound hardcore

Elysian Fable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

I am adding you currently since there is no app but I am currently 1400 elo. Having bad teams and dropped from 1450 quickly sadly.

djSoCHRISPY

09-09-2012

interested, send me a msg

djSoCHRISPY

Masta254

09-09-2012

bump

Void Slave

09-09-2012

below 1200 elo and wants serious team kkkkk