Looking for S3 Team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfroTurtle

09-09-2012

Hey all, I'm looking for a Team to play with in S3, and to practice for it right up until S3 is on our doorstep! Now a few things that I would like to make clear:

-I am not level 30 yet, but I expect to be lvl 30 around mid October-early November.

-I live in Canada, New-Brunswick. (East Cost, Not to far above NY, Check a map ) So I'd -perfer- to have a team with member in North America/the UK if possible

-I play a extremely good AD Carry as Ashe, Tristina, and I'm looking for another one to adopt so that I'll have 3.

-So Far I'm level 12 and have been winning 4/5+ Of the games I play (I only play Draft, not normal). I have Skype, TS3, and a Mic. I do lagg sometimes but when I do I still do decently good.

-The only time I start to get angry at all, is when we start to lose BAD. Lol As long as we're winning I could care less about my K/Dratio.

-I'm hoping that Season 3 Teams will ignore my low level for now until I do get to 30, and believe me I'm pushing hard to get to 30.

- I play games because I'm Competitive, and yeah it's pretty fun sometimes too When I play, I play to win.

-I do have Highschool monday-friday usually and I'm turning 16 in March. I would like a Serious Team that can keep up with my activity I'm EXTREMELY Active haha. Like, I get home, eat, Do Homework, then play LoL Until 11:30pm-2am my time lol.

-I play LoL Because I want to get known as a good player, and, obviously, you can win big cash if your team gets into the tourney.

***Currently Banned until Afternoon time Monday, Sept.10th for "Leaving Games" Even though I wasen't, on purpose. You see, whenever someone turns on the microwave in my house it shuts the entire Internet system COMPLETELY for whatever reason haha.

Artifictional

09-09-2012

are you being serious?
1) if you can ONLY play AD carry, and only do it with two champs, you really need to learn a lot more about the game before you even think about joining a team
2) If your connection is as bad as you say, then no one will want to play with you
3) Youre leaver banned so no one can trust you to not leave
4) I work in communications, and I can tell you that unless your microwave is malfunctioning to the point of emitting MASSIVE amounts of radiation, in which case you need a new one because every time you use it you are more and more likely to get cancer or start a house fire, there is no way it screws with internet connections
5) Winning low level games is pretty freaking unimpressive. Come back when your ranked win ratio is 4/5 then I'll be impressed

AfroTurtle

09-09-2012

Really appreciate the advice man, even if it is blunt And I will talk to my dad about the microwave, and I REALLY Appreciate the little bit of information there haha. Anyways yeah will do I'll come back when I'm more experienced Thanks