Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

V2R - 3v3 - 5v5 Competitive Gaming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V2R Juicy

09-09-2012

Welcome Summoners! My name is Katherine, I'm the founder of V2R,a competitive,fun and loving clan! we have a bit of everything and well expend as our people expend! we do have some Rec. that i will get into soon below but nothing much,there is something for you in this clan,competitive or not,in elo hell or not,you will have a spot which will best fit you. Right now we got no elo Rec. but we MIGHT get into later on for tournaments that involves a pretty high skilled player cap.

Need Support players! (Janna's wanted!)

A name change is not required

About V2R:

V2R Is a clan I created awhile ago. We have a Clan Website + Youtube. Not only will it have of competitive teams, it will consist of a community that is friendly, active, nice, etc. Just as i said above. Most of us currently (the founders of the team,first players,supporters etc) have mostly started a new account and added a V2R which you notice as you meet most of our players. It is not a Rec. and will never will be,it is fun to have people of the same name and boost moral but putting a Rec. over it will not give us the goal that we wanted. Please add V2R Juicy before creating a new account .

V2R
- There are 4 Sections :
- Admins
- Co-Admins (the deferent from this one and the staff is : you can only have power of testing members of the clan that want to get comptitive,ofc you will need to be pretty skilled and watches the players gameplay.
- Staff
- Regular members.
- Two teams will be competitive: Admins-Staff
- Regular members will be the part of the community that doesn't want to play competitive, but want to play public matches together and still participate with the clan in clan activities, etc. You still represent the team, and still follow the rules
- Admins and Staff will be the Competitive part of V2R. These teams you will have to try out for. Even if you do not make it onto the competitive part of the clan you can still be apart of V2R.

Deference between Admins and staff?

- Admins are the people who get this clan going,invite people, Help them,advice and has much responsibility! its not really for fun and will not give u intermission to enter whatever team you want,its for helping the clan. The Admins have many things that are required (will get into later)
- Staff are the people who want to join a ranked team/tourments,they are also allowed to help anyone or the Admins if they want something to be done,but most of the time,all you will be doing is playing competitive! other than that,you might be asked by Admins/Coe-Admins to do the tryouts for them.

What is required to join the Admin section?
- super active
- willing to help anyone who asks for it
- dose not abuse their power
- will have to tell Me of anything major going on involving kicking a player or not ( advice if not entirely sure of what to do. )
- Promoting anyone from any section will have to be went through the main Admins ( V2R king, V2R Juicy for anyone being turned from staff/ Coe-Admin into Admin and for Regulars going into the staff/Coe-Admin section,check with the one currently managing the teams we are very strict about the sections,we all hate newbies ruining the game and it also will not be fair for new players to face high skilled,its simply is not fair.
- be kind and DO NOT be rude to our players,Admins are the ones who are the leaders of the clan, If you don't like an admin please report it to a Co-Owner or me personally. what fair is it to the staff who are working hard to be promoted to an Admin?

- the current Limit for Admins will be 15,we will add 5 for every 50 players we get until we reach a number where at least 2 Admins are on to help/recruit players.

- If you want to be an Admin,you will first have to prove yourself and help the clan,We will make a system. we will get you closer everytime you help a player or recruit someone,we will add a system in the website that will let you tell us who or how you found about the clan,also if the player that you recruited did well/was helpful or just a fun guy to keep,but you will have points taken away if the player only logs in to play a game or tow every 3 days (did i mention we are a super active clan for the section staff/Co-Admins-Admins?) We will post more info as we proceed

- wanna be a Co-Admin? just ask one of the Admins and they will see how active and good you are! its quite easy and you just need to follow the rules for being a staff,but a 1400+ skill required (by that i mean to be about positive and helpful in about 85% of your games

-if you want to be a staff,simply be tried out by an Admin/Co-Admin/ or a staff who has been asked to help out
- be active (play about 2+ hours each day,if you miss out on a day and dont play with your team its no problem! the team leader will be instructed to only kick players who keep being inactive or dose not show the effort of improving
- be skilled enough to at least play in a skill range of 1250+ (depends on what level of team it is,but this is the minim required to have as skill to be a staff member.
- Do not be stressed about losing,everybody losses,just remember to take it easy.
- if there is a problem address an Admin and be sure to work it out,if it did not improve (like player harassing or so) ask the main leaders. Even thru its rare that it happens,we just want to make sure that nobody feels annoyed by the clan
- if someone dose bad/or you think he/she is,than talk with an Admin as well,you are free to help or suggest them but be sure its not annoying them,you will never ever get in trouble for helping out! we encourage you to help each other

- just want to have fun with new people? no problem! just join our chat V2R and ask if people want to join a game with you,by doing that you are part of the Regulars!

- be 20+ lvl (unless you started a new account with a ''V2R" in the front,so we know you are a smurf
- Do not be rude
- simply have fun! you can troll,go all support or do funky stuff! just be sure you are not bothering those in your clan (and also try not to be super rude to the other players

Want to join? Apply below~ (Application format) 5v5

Register here for being a staff or above,this is needed: if you are going to be a staff member,you will find announcements and useful things
http://w11.zetaboards.com/V2R_LoL

1. Summoner Name:
2. Section applying for:
3. Role that prefer to be a first choice/secondary roles willing to do:
4. 5v5 or 3v3:
5. Reasons why you want to join:
6. Favorite Champion to play:
7: what kind of person you are? (optional):
8 will you be willing to join voice chat programs? :
9. weakest point in gameplay :
10. strongest point in gameplay:
11. Did you register on our website?:

Like this thread

Hope to see you apart of the clan!

Clan Website: http://w11.zetaboards.com/V2R_LoL

Team Roster:

Owner:
V2R Juicy

Main Admins: V2R King

Team Manager (3v3): V2R Juicy

Team Manager (5v5): V2R King

Admins:
V2R Konata
V2R Locke
V2R I Feed Lanes
V2R Krish

Staff:
V2R GladiatorKid
V2R Voiiid
V2R Amethyst
Baalgar
Adam Maarij

Regular Members:
V2R Aeon
V2R Ayrial
V2R Banana Man
V2R Boss
V2R Cyanide
V2R Darkfire
V2R Demolition
V2R Excalibur
V2R FapATonne
V2R Fluffy SoXx
V2R I Feed Lanes
V2R linow
V2R Lynthai
V2R MidLane
V2R Motion
V2R Noah
V2R Pikachu
V2R Pusher
V2R RaGe
V2R Skellington
V2R tauriffic
V2R WarToy
V2R Zet
V2R KingKrish
V2R BBQ
V2R GladiatorKid
V2R MrCharming
V2R Kola
V2R King Wit
Icecweem

V2R Juicy

09-09-2012

Heh to many members o_O Couldn't include all of dem

BBQ Jr

09-09-2012

1. Summoner Name: BBQ Jr
2. Team applying for: N/A
3. Role applying for: 5v5/3v3
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Cho Gath, Lee Sin and Mundo
5. Reasons why you want to join: Want to join a team and improve my skills
6. Favorite Champion to play: Cho Gath
7. Favorite Skins (2): Battlecast Prime Cho Gath and Coporate Mundo

Transubstantiate

09-09-2012

1. Summoner Name: BarkingCatIsDead
2. Team applying for: Admin (5v5)
3. Role applying for: Top/Jungle/ADC (Whichever is available)
4. Best 3 champions at this role: GP/Jax/Yorick; Shyvana/LS/Trundle; Graves/Vayne/Varus
5. Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking for a competitive team because I'm bored haha.
6. Favorite Champion to play: I enjoy playing Shyvana atm.
7. Favorite Skins (2): Don't have any. I don't buy RP.

V2R Proz

09-09-2012

1. Summoner Name: V2R Proz
3. Role applying for: *Mid* / Top / Jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: LeBlanc / Ryze / Morgona
5. Reasons why you want to join: I play Competitive ranked alot, sounds fun too play with V2R
6. Favorite Champion to play: LeBlanc
7. Favorite Skins (2): All my skins are on my other account.

V2R Juicy

09-09-2012

Hellfire-Catisdead-Bbq please add me ingame

V2R KING

09-09-2012

1. Summoner Name: V2R KING
3. Role applying for: WAT DIS MEAN?
4. Best 3 champions at this role: MUST NOT BE FEMALE CHAMPION
5. Reasons why you want to join: TROLOLOL
6. Favorite Champion to play: DEMACIA!!
7. Favorite Skins (2): CLASSIC, DEFAULT

V2R Juicy

09-09-2012

BBQ Jr Accepted

V2R Voiiid

09-09-2012

1. Summoner Name: V2R Voiiid
3. Role applying for: Mid, Top, Solo Top, Bot
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Sion, Jax, LuLu, Lux, and more
5. Reasons why you want to join: Very competitive, good player, good teamwork, loyal to clan.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Sion, Jax, others
7. Favorite Skins (2): Classic.

V2R Juicy

09-09-2012

Accepted Voiiid