AD Sion build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drocker

09-10-2012

Alright thanks for your opinions everyone!

Resent

09-10-2012

They both work, you just need to learn to play them both effectively.

ChosenOne124

07-20-2013

AD Sion's specialty is late game ONLY. AP Sion's specialty is early to mid game. First of all in late game, no other champion can defeat him 1v1 or 1v2 provided he gets into range. Nasus with his ult up will achieve nothing, and Blitzcrank pulling him into an iffy position will result in him sucking the life from everyone (Ravenous Hydra AOE procs lifesteal). He is about as killable as Tryndamere with ult up, only the ult lasts 20 seconds

Thaiboxer87

07-20-2013

I posted a thread a few days ago describing my experience with a smurf in bronze. he smurfs with AD sion mid a lot. he builds Hydra then mobi's then phantom.another phantom the third phantom.....and he got 350 cs in a 30 mins game, straight up 1on3 us at end game. I checked his record, he was elo-boosting this account he is smurfing with, using mainly AD Sion/yi/kayle/singed. I copied his troll build then play 6 games of ad Sion in ranked. 3 wins 3 loss. guess im not plat material.

Thaiboxer87

07-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne124 View Post
AD Sion's specialty is late game ONLY. AP Sion's specialty is early to mid game. First of all in late game, no other champion can defeat him 1v1 or 1v2 provided he gets into range. Nasus with his ult up will achieve nothing, and Blitzcrank pulling him into an iffy position will result in him sucking the life from everyone (Ravenous Hydra AOE procs lifesteal). He is about as killable as Tryndamere with ult up, only the ult lasts 20 seconds
late game is relative...
I have seen a sion got 350 cs in 30 ins, so by 30mins mark, it was late game for him.....

Míley Dyrus

07-20-2013

Glass cannon melee champions do not work, even if they have massive lifesteal, unless the enemy team has no CC. The second you get hit with a 1 second stun, you're deleted.

Lecrisko

07-20-2013

This is how you AD Sion.
Blade of The Ruined King-Item 1
Berserker's Greaves-Item 2 (or Ninja Tabi, depending on situation)
Sanguine Blade/Bloodthirster-Item 3
Phantom Dancer-Item 4
Atma's Impaler-Item 5
Infinity Edge-Item 6

Use your Q to initiate and hit them a few times before the stun wears off, when the stun is almost over activate W for the shield and run back.
Ult when you are about to die for the massive amount of lifesteal.

AD Sion? Viable as ****.