Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo hell help please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realized

09-09-2012

I know this is wishful thinking that someone would be nice enough to help, but thought I'd still see. Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for someone to carry me, I am looking for someone who can offer a solid teammate who won't rage, leave, and knows that game. Just a bit frustrated as my last 4 ranked games have all consisted of me getting 11+ kills and average of 3 deaths and only 1 of those was a win. I am not saying I am so good and should be like 1700 ELO, but I generally play with people about 1500 average and judging from that I would say my appropriate rank would be around 1300-1400. If anyone is in ELO hell and feels the same as me feel free to add me, or if you are just a really swell guy and are at like 1300 ELO and just want to help.

PhoenixRiku is IGN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjapanda

09-09-2012

Hey man, if you want to join a fun-loving community to help improve your game, join us! We help people in Elo Hell

http://eloheaven.enjin.com