@Riot: Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a tiny ant

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
she is absolutely trash tier, i can handle that for right now though, i want it fixed don't get me wrong, but this cannon minion thing brings me to a frothy rage every time it happens (which is a lot).

I play her a ton mid as well as top, she is still trash tier.
You're just bad at playing Fiora if you think she's trash tier.

Maleficus

09-10-2012

riot where my hotfix @? fixed parry & cannon minion interaction go.

Swampi

09-10-2012

Always found it funny that she's "The Grand Duelist" and is god awful.

Fangstyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeke View Post
Well, Pantheon passives blocks cannon minion attacks too.
And it can blocks Shen/TF's/Lich's, next physical enchantment attack and Turrents too.

Xaeonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a tiny ant View Post
You're just bad at playing Fiora if you think she's trash tier.
This. I wreck on most tops (aside from say, Panth, Jax) and most mids cant handle the constant string of DPS that Fiora puts out with her E being the highest (or 2nd, I cant remember) AS steroid in the game.

Yeah dude no. Not trash tier.

In fact, most lists have her at Tier 4 - which is viable if the person plays her well. I would take her top vs a lot of them, but I wouldnt blind pick her for fear that a stronger top would just poop on her.

TL;DR? Youre wrong, and tiny ant is right.

Maleficus

09-10-2012

http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...zyra-july-30th

Tier 5 bro, trash tier.

I generally do well with her, i crush a lot of games, but I know it's because people are bad, not because Fiora is truly viable.

all of this is off topic though. the only thing I want out of this thread is for her parry not to get eaten up by cannon minions. that is it, that's all I'm asking for riot.

SonsofaBastages

09-10-2012

well there will be 14 Fiora players... once I get 4500 IP

As for the lore - ignore it - Riot has been actively trying to destroy anything cool they had going for them in the lore department. They don't want it in their game and I'm tired of being mad about it.
gg Riot wp

MrPostMan

09-10-2012

I have a friend who is trash everywhere. But somehow whenever he plays fiora its like hes godly. Manages to beat anyone he faces (although sometimes with help from our jungler).

a tiny ant

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...zyra-july-30th

Tier 5 bro, trash tier.

I generally do well with her, i crush a lot of games, but I know it's because people are bad, not because Fiora is truly viable.

all of this is off topic though. the only thing I want out of this thread is for her parry not to get eaten up by cannon minions. that is it, that's all I'm asking for riot.
Quoting tierlists is completely retarded

People like you are the ones that complain in champion select just because someone picked a low tier champion. You make champion select unfun.

Do yourself and the people you play with a favor and read the ****ing disclaimer. All of that tierlist is OPINION. NOT FACT.

How often did it happen that a T4 champion suddenly appeared to be overpowered? Malphite? Ezreal? Ring any bells?

Ricky B0bby

09-11-2012

That list also has sona has tier 3...pretty sure she's a top-tier support right now along with taric