Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retsu Unohana

10-16-2012

Fiora is female yi... the only thing that sucks is she has no CC, and no escape other than the movespeed steroid (that you have to hit enemies 3 times to really get) Auto attack in teamfights after the initiation by your tankier teammates, then if they try to focus you press r and run away. I've had success playing her in the jungle and snowballing like mad off of like 1 successful gank. Just don't build things that don't actually help her like PD build straight damage and watch heads roll Just be sure to avoid that nasty ap carry on their team

The Stallion

10-16-2012

Except Fiora is perfectly fine right now and no changes are needed.

Maleficus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Hrunkof:
Except Fiora is perfectly fine right now and no changes are needed.

kids like you crack me up, let's just leave it at no.

Maleficus

10-16-2012

Quote:
GrandeGlande:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2682454

I saw this thread, I talked to classick whom i am going to put more faith into than this phreak post. I'm hoping the jungle changes, top lane changes, and item changes will make her more viable as well as fixing her w.

Cerulean Laser

10-20-2012

Riot should give Fiora a Special power with her sword because there is no fencer that has or will ever be able to pull of her Ult: Blade Waltz. I mean she is practically a superhuman fencer. She needs a better passive and she should also have a viable skill set that lets her live up to her AD Carry status instead of having her feeding the other team.

GrandeGlande

03-21-2013

Sooo, Maleficus, how is new season treating you?

TheRealMapl

09-13-2013

Fiora's W proccing on cannon minion autos is a blessing not a curse. All you have to do is use parry when the auto is mid flight/or animation is almost done to gaurentee a free parry. The ability to parry cannon minion attacks is situational and lifesaving. If you don't want to parry cannon minion and you want to parry a champion don't blindly use parry... minimal (yet still some) skill required.