Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a not to serious team to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James5955

09-08-2012

I used to play LoL quite a bit until my computer had issues and couldn't run LoL. Recently I reinstalled it and I'm good to go and pretty excited to get back into it. I'm level 20 but I've been doing a lot of bot matches, am looking into playing more against other players because bots really just bore me now. I'm had enough practice with a wide variety of champions that I think I can switch between them and keep my effectiveness for the most part.

I mainly enjoy playing mages, right now I'm favoring Malzahar over the others. Just got Lulu last night and have been playing her a bit, never have been a support player but could look into it more if it's needed.

Not looking for a super serious team of course, just some like minded players that won't mind playing with someone who hasn't got a whole lot of PvP experience. Looking for a place to start with players who are already used to it. I'm a quick learner and I would be playing fairly casual hours, could put in some good time over the weekends but for the most part I have a life and I'm not always around my computer during the weekdays.

Champs I have (* for the ones I usually play):

Annie
Ashe
Alistar
Brand* - Almost want to say he's too much of a glass cannon, may take some serious getting used to if I plan to PvP with him.
Garen
Heimerdinger
Jarvan IV*
Jax*
Karthus
Kassadin - Would like to get better with him and whatnot but I find he's one of my most difficult champions to play as, right next to Karthus.
Kayle
Lulu
Malzahar** - Ult then W for the void, Q when/if they try to escape afterwards putting it right in their path. Really enjoying that combo.
Nasus
Ryze
Soraka
Swain - Another possibility, I don't seem to see much of him but I find he's pretty fun to play as.
Tristana
Vladimir** - Loving how his mana is his health, and enjoying his quick cooldown in his Q ability, makes for fun harassment.
Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khromix

09-09-2012

Ill join in i used to main kass too i could maybe give some tips