Need Help with Tank Amumu Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gawthyc

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyReborn View Post
knowing the math on how much a stat can help you is really difficult imo. i just know how good some things are from watching Tourneys and professional streams. like aegis is amazing early but later in the game the health armor and MR are negligible to the point where you can sell it for something thats better for covering one of those stats(you should never buy an item that covers for a different stat then the previous item you had.) say you have Aegis which is 280 health 30 armor 39 mr and 8 AD (this includes aura stats as they are attached to you at all times when you have this item; this is amumu btw) you wouldn't sell it for something like a sheen cause sheen doesn't provide any of the stats amumu needs nor does it cover the stats from selling the aegis.you should sell the aegis for a Force of Nature or thornmail depending on what kind of team you have against you.
Ok, thank you so much! I think I'll check out some of the pro's matches and stuff to see what they consider and how they play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gawthyc

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncookedcat View Post
I build amumu.

Boots w/ 3 mana pots
Build Rod of ages
Build Rylais
Build Rabadons
Build abyssal scepter
Lastly get banshee vail
That seems interesting. Although, I am looking for a more tanky approach, but thanks for sharing!