Veigar's passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinOf LOve

09-08-2012

I find veig's passive incredibly weak throughout the game, I'm constantly mana hungry and it only gives me enough mana for farming with my q, and on top of that it takes me about 6-8 seconds early on to get the mana for my q back even with mana runes. It bugs me that with ahtene's unholy grail you get veig's passive cdr AND ap.

Ridiculous..................

Kreyni

09-08-2012

Veigar's passive, Equilibrium, works really hard to try and keep your total mana high. The more you spellcast, the harder it works to get your mana up. Despite how hard it works, nobody ever cares about Equilibrium. It stands there unnoticed, along with Gemcraft and Reign of Anger, once Veigar gets a blue buff or Athene's. he reason you can blast a few more minions for some extra AP at early levels is all because of Equilibrium, yet people still complain about Veigar's mana costs. Equilibrium is trying as hard as it can to keep your mana bar full, and yet you still complain. Is this fair treatment? Equilibrium carries your sorry evil back all the way to level 6, then you get a blue buff and forget all about it. I cannot believe that the passive that kept your mana at an optimal level so you could survive that jungle gank, the passive that gave you just enough mana to score First Blood, and the passive that let you farm 20 more AP is now being viewed as "not good enough".

Ridiculous..................

(In case nobody cares about my touching story, replace scaling MP5 with flat MP5, and learn to manage mana. Veigar can do fine even without Athene's, and he should be building full AP anyways).

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

I've run OP's post through rigorous analysis, and have come to this shocking result: does not build enough MP.

I offer the following solution: build additional MP.