Nefarious [Nfr] Recruiting, LF> Solo top and Mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMcQx

09-08-2012

Hello my team,Nefarious is looking for 2 more people to fill the roles we would like to have filled.

If you are looking to join there are a few requirements :

1)being that you are able to use skype to communicate with the rest of the team.

2) another being that you hopefully main these roles. A lot of people are great at playing a lot of different roles but we prefer that you either enjoy your role more than others, or do well in that role more than others.

3) Are active on a dailey basis, this doesn't mean you have to be on all day all the time, (we understand that school has started and many people are busy with it) but we ask that you atleast log to play one or two games a day with the team if you are very busy. Also if you are going to not be on certain days inform someone of your abscence prior to you leaving so we don't schedule anything and we have knowledge so we arn't left wondering where you are.

4) We would prefer it you live in NA so that the time zones arn't to far apart and we can get matches in without too much trouble.

Feel free to post if you are interested in applying, we will require that you play some matches with us before we let you in so we know your play style and skill level.

Thank you , I look forward to seeing any responses to this.

iamBAM

09-08-2012

Hi I am looking for a team to play with. I main mostly mid, but can play top as well.I mid mostly with Kennen, Twisted Fate,Ahri,Cassiopeia, Gragas,Kassadin, and sometimes AP Kog 'maw. I'm ready to play with a group instead of playing solo, and getting trolled all game.

hireforheals

09-09-2012

add hireforheals and play both etremely well

djSoCHRISPY

09-09-2012

interested, send me a message

djSoCHRISPY

JCSBSLCP

09-09-2012

Hello I am interested. Added u in game.

hauntedcn

09-09-2012

hauntedlovesyou
1400+elo
very interested

Heyst

09-09-2012

Hi, summoner's name is Heyst. Interested in your mid position if you haven't found someone already.