Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tournament team LF jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaHa you are bad

09-08-2012

Tournaments start tomorrow so please post up here we want to skrim tonight and prepare!!!!!
Application:

Name:
Role(s):
Best Champions:
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this):
Brief Description of yourself:
Brief Description on your gameplay:
Other:

Penis Thrusts

09-08-2012

Name: Clara Pool
Competitive Experience: none
Role(s): Jungle / AD / Mid / Support
Best Champions: For jungle? Mundo, Shyvana, Amumu, Skarner
Top ELO: 1564
Brief Description of yourself: Very laid back. Soak experience and knowledge like a sponge. Always focus on improving myself
Brief Description on your gameplay: I'm a little aggressive. I jump into most offensive opportunities that look promising if I feel my team mates are on the same page. I focus a lot on timers and wards as well.

HaHa you are bad

09-08-2012

Do you have skype or Ts3?

Furenza

Recruiter

09-08-2012

Name:Furenza
Competitive Experience:None in LoL but i did in halo 2 and currently some in Street fighter 4
Role(s):Jungle
Best Champions:Skarner, Naut,Master Yi, Fiddles, Xin. I can play most jungles
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this):1530ish
Brief Description of yourself:Love playing LoL, Fun guy to talk to, Relaxed most of the time, Ready to b
Brief Description on your gameplay: Good map awareness, Good listener, Good presence, Some times too aggressive but for the most part pretty good on knowing when to engage and disengage.
Other:Bay life

Maddas

09-08-2012

Name: lolmaddaslol (Jordan)
Competitive Experience: Have been playing ranked since the beginning of season 1. I have played some arranged ranked 5's, but the teams dont seem to stay active enough for me.
Role(s): Jungle
Best Champions: I can play all the junglers. It's important to be able to do so in order to fill a certain role for team makeup/strategy. I can play either tank/carry/or support junglers. My favorites are Nocturne, skarner, amumu, and alistar.
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this): 1453
Brief Description of yourself: I have been gaming for about 9 years now. Started with World of Warcraft where I was a guild master/raid leader for one of the top guilds on the server, and spend a lot of time raiding for some of the best guilds in the world. I have switched to LoL full time because WoW was just taking way too much of my time.
Brief Description on your gameplay: I can change my gameplay based on the strategy we have as a team going into a game. If we are playing for an aggressive early/mid game then I would choose my jungle accordingly and play agressively. If we are playing for more of a late game I would play more or a support/tank jungle and play more of a farm game and counter gank. All just depends on what our plan is going in. As I said before, I can play all of the junglers, so I can easily adapt to any play style.
Other: I only work during the days and have weekends off so I'm available pretty much anytime after 3pm est.

esbad77

09-08-2012

Name:esbad77 (austin)
Competitive Experience:none in league but i do for alot of shooters.
Role(s):jungler
Best Champions:skarner,udyr, amumu
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this):1345
Brief Description of yourself:i play the game every day and am looking to start really playing competitively
Brief Description on your gameplay: im really agressive with very strong ganks. map awareness.

MuddyKipKip

09-08-2012

Name:Muddykipkip
Competitive Experience: None really. I've played a few games but never anything serious.
Role(s): Jungle.-main (can fill anything but top)
Best Champions:Shyvana , Amumu
Top ELO: 1580 Current: 1420
Brief Description of yourself: I am pretty laid back. I work good with a full communication team. I am a good learner when needed. Very open to criticism.
Brief Description on your gameplay:I'm a really good jungler. I focus where i'm needed, or counterganka s often as possible. I keep track of jungle timers and such.
Other: idunno.

Yung Wubblebeam

09-09-2012

Name: Adam
Competitive Experience: high elo, strong moba player, been playing since dota days
Role(s): I can fill any role, this app is for jungle though, as stated above.
Best Champions: for jungling Shyvana//mumu//shaco//skarner off top of my head
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this): 2100 elo currently
Brief Description of yourself: Relaxed person, college student with spare time, very strong player and able to make calls for team if needed or listen to direction
Brief Description on your game play: I am usually very aggressive or polar opposite and completely focused on late game farm, it depends on the situation but i usually decide quickly if i need to go for aggression or like if im singed only play for late game ect...
Other:

djSoCHRISPY

09-09-2012

interested, send me a message

djSoCHRISPY

Ryanwolf33

Recruiter

09-09-2012

Name: Ryanwolf33
Age: 15 (still play competitively and will take any tryouts necessary)
Competitive Experience: ive done a few tournaments which we can in 3rd and 4th it was fun
Role(s): Jungle/ ADC
Best Champions: Jungle: Udyr Master yi Xin Jax WW
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this): 1244... (still want to be at least given a tryout)
Brief Description of yourself: 15 ive played this game for 2 years its been fun love it with a passion
Brief Description on your gameplay: Jungle aggressive and it depends who my support is if it is someone like alistar i play aggressive with my ADC but mainly focus on outfarming and letting them push so we can have a gank.
Other: I'd like to start doing tournaments again
Add me in game (ryanwolf33) if you have any more questions Thanks