Dr. Mundo or Lee Sin

Dr. Mundo 13 52.00%
Lee Sin 12 48.00%
Other. (Please Specify in comment) 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Dr. Mundo or Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Zuhayr

09-08-2012

i was wondering who to get as a jungler. im a fan of pre-6 ganks because i do it with all of my junglers atm (shaco nocturne jax and nautilus). Also i like good sustain in the jungle as well as getting a lot of kills/assists.

thanks for helping me out.

Kuja900

09-08-2012

lee sin has better ganks, mundo has better clear time

M0rias

09-08-2012

Lee sin man. His ganks are strong and varied. He can also lane so picking him in a draft makes him hard to counter. Mundo does scale a little better though but his cc is meh.

FeedingTrollNoob

09-08-2012

Mundo is alot better at causing chaos in the enemy team, as you can pop your ult, and dive their carry without fear of death. Mundo deals a ton of damage for how tanky he is, and is nearly invincible. Lee Sin late game can pretty much be ignored in teamfights, sure he does damage, but nobody really cares. Mundo gets into the enemy team with brute force and chases their carry out of the fight like no other.

In other words, Mundo gets on the enemy carry and they HAVE to do something about you. If they ignore you, their carry dies. If they focus you, their entire team dies.

boomcat12b

09-08-2012

Mundo...I do not really jungle him that much, but mid to late game with the right build against their team you are very very hard to kill... not to mention his ganks are awesome after lvl 6 and once you understand him your ganks earlier than 6 can get decent kills or at the very least harass the lane so they back up and are scared to push.