Game Constantly Crashing -- What's going on??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isoNastai

09-08-2012

First off.. Sorry for the long post, but I appreciate the help.

I just recently hit 30 on my main account and in one of the first games that I played against all 30's an Ashe on my team said that he had the IP of one of the players on the other team, and was disconnecting him constantly. I assumed it was true because I could see it happening. After the game Ashe even posted his IP etc etc.

The past few days, however, the same thing has been happening to me. I will be playing and do fine until about 20 minutes in the game (when action starts to pick up). First I noticed it as Morgana -- every time I would ulti or get in a big team fight my game would crash. It happened several times in the same game. Well, I just recently played as Karthus and the same thing happened, only not at specific times (such as a big teamfight or ulti), it was mostly when we got ahead in the game or when I could potentially be a threat. BOOM...game crashes. I tried restarting my computer during the match but it still happened after that. I probably crashed about 15 times over the course of the 50 minute game.

I never have this issue playing on lower leveled accounts on the same computer. Is this a common thing at level 30? Are people actually forcing me to get DC'd or could a recent patch be responsible? Is it happening to many others?

I am constantly at 60 FPS and around 83 ping in game so I'm not sure that's the issue. Also, I don't really think it's the computer's fault, as it's in good shape. Anyone have any ideas, or advice?

Thanks!!

isoNastai

09-08-2012

Anyone know what it's about?

isoNastai

09-08-2012

Bump t.t