Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I always get unskilled players in 3v3 :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

09-08-2012

Quote:
StuxneTwOw:
I always get unskilled players in 3v3 match I just want to know that is there anyway to get rid of this problem, cause this is just impossible to play with those unskilled players they never listen to me what I say and they keep on abusing and do useless things so please help.....

just said this in another post.

you say they never listen? then watch what they are doing and follow their lead.

you can not change others, so change yourself (your gameplay).

a good player carries a team.

a great player adapts to the situation, and works with a team.

hughhoofer

09-09-2012

I agree with everything that has been said as Lee sin I've been able to 3 v 1 most team comps. Also if you truly believe you're the only good player on the team you're saying they're not listening to you then act as their protector there has been several games were I've played and my team has been horrible however I have managed to win the games because instead of leaving them on their own I stick with that in and do the things necessary to help us win a lot of times you being there when they make a mistake can change that mistake in to a win find a champion sure really good with that can excel on it own play a top later learn to dominate your lane allowing you to get into bottom and dominate that late as well this for improve your team in general n only requires you to play smarter.

Garion

09-09-2012

dear lvl 17, your builds are horrible and your scores are nothing spectacular

IloveHairyBushes

09-12-2012

Quote:
StuxneTwOw:
they never listen to me what I say and they keep on abusing

Seriously man, let them play the game. You strike me as someone who bosses everyone around and then complains that they suck/feeding because they're not following your every instruction.