I always get unskilled players in 3v3 :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StuxneTwOw

09-07-2012

I always get unskilled players in 3v3 match I just want to know that is there anyway to get rid of this problem, cause this is just impossible to play with those unskilled players they never listen to me what I say and they keep on abusing and do useless things so please help.....

Koldheartedjsp

09-07-2012

play better. If your team is as bad as you say then the opposing team will usually be just as bad. 3s games are easily carryable solo

StuxneTwOw

09-08-2012

better I will like to say you check my stats then you will understand, and in 3v3 we need at least 1 good player to support but I never get any rarely i get any player who is good so if any any GM can explain about this matter will be help full ty .

Koldheartedjsp

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuxneTwOw View Post
better I will like to say you check my stats then you will understand, and in 3v3 we need at least 1 good player to support but I never get any rarely i get any player who is good so if any any GM can explain about this matter will be help full ty .
don't need to look at your stats to know you aren't as good as you think.

First of all, you brought up support. That's a nono

StuxneTwOw

09-08-2012

I know m not pro but still and please I want some one else who can explain me this so please can you stop posting on this

Koldheartedjsp

09-08-2012

others will tell you the same thing. Play better. Everybody deals with bad teams

StuxneTwOw

09-08-2012

I'm playing better and trying to improve everyday i play all day and try to improve my mistakes but if in that situation team matters a lot..

Brodhi

09-08-2012

I am like 5-1 right now, and in all 6 games I was always the person with the most kills and assists on my team. I have so far continually carried every game with these low elo bads.

Remember, you are just as skilled (or unskilled) as the players you are playing with.

CharlieZmb

09-08-2012

If you are not good plus the probability that some player reported you as an unskilled played (That info is sent to the database of Match-making system) makes you to play with other players that have the same playing skills like you.

Shadeykris

09-08-2012

The best thing about 3v3 is that you, personally, can make a bigger difference than you can in the other maps. You are 1/3 of the team instead of 1/5. You can get to where your allies are in trouble faster.

I'm gonna agree with what's been said so far, but here's some advice anyway for carrying the team.

Play cautiously. Don't give the enemy team unneeded kills. This will make it easier for them to kill your "bad" teammates.
Buy wards. Use them. Yes, even if you are the only one doing so.
Watch the map. Ping warnings ahead of time.
Direct your team. Pick objectives, go after them when it's safe. Use the time where the enemy is down to your advantage.
Dont rage at your team.
Don't argue with your team. If you do, all of you are spending more time talking and getting worked up than paying attention to the match.

That's all, really.