Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Olaf viable for tt or am i failing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlyzaraki1987

09-10-2012

Even though enem.y twitch trolled and fed from like 5mins in i organize a counter gank at bush i warded ahd wait in the top enemy bush below lizrad and we rolled in team fight and then from there i jubgled and let my sion farm his e and it was a great jungle tbh ill upload the lol replay vid tomorrow around 9pm cst

Karthaingo

09-11-2012

I play Olaf a bit differently than most I think for 3s. First skill I get is Q, followed by W, then E, then bounce between W, E, and R; maxing out E first. Reason for this is that the axe makes for a great slow but it pales compared to the extra damage from W and the big burst from E.

What I start building first usually depends on who I'm against. But usually if I start out working towards Boots 3 and Wriggles I do ok. You can also go Berserker's Greaves and Ghostblade and that works out rather nicely as well.

I find that I do best when I have about 3k Health, and a bunch of AD, Crit, and Lifesteal with just a splash of CDR.

Luego

09-11-2012

You can argue that the Q doesn't level as effectively as E/W, but it does increase in damage a fair bit, and that damage makes it MUCH easier to farm. And if they're pushing, clearing waves early is a huge help.

I always go RQEW.

I vacilate between getting a wriggles after Phage, or just going straight fratmas. Mostly depends on how useful the extra armour from wriggles is early.