Is Olaf viable for tt or am i failing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlyzaraki1987

09-10-2012

Even though enem.y twitch trolled and fed from like 5mins in i organize a counter gank at bush i warded ahd wait in the top enemy bush below lizrad and we rolled in team fight and then from there i jubgled and let my sion farm his e and it was a great jungle tbh ill upload the lol replay vid tomorrow around 9pm cst

Karthaingo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

I play Olaf a bit differently than most I think for 3s. First skill I get is Q, followed by W, then E, then bounce between W, E, and R; maxing out E first. Reason for this is that the axe makes for a great slow but it pales compared to the extra damage from W and the big burst from E.

What I start building first usually depends on who I'm against. But usually if I start out working towards Boots 3 and Wriggles I do ok. You can also go Berserker's Greaves and Ghostblade and that works out rather nicely as well.

I find that I do best when I have about 3k Health, and a bunch of AD, Crit, and Lifesteal with just a splash of CDR.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

You can argue that the Q doesn't level as effectively as E/W, but it does increase in damage a fair bit, and that damage makes it MUCH easier to farm. And if they're pushing, clearing waves early is a huge help.

I always go RQEW.

I vacilate between getting a wriggles after Phage, or just going straight fratmas. Mostly depends on how useful the extra armour from wriggles is early.