Is Olaf viable for tt or am i failing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlyzaraki1987

09-07-2012

I've been trying to play olaf on tt and have failed a few times solo vs darius and a vayne but is olaf viable here or am i wasting my time? Usual build is boots and pots to start then rush phage mercs warmogs FM MOM BT and GA/FON if the game lasted past FM

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Try going boots > double doran > phage etc etc
Max e q w

deadlyzaraki1987

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Max e q w
ok. I usually rush phage for the tanky and slow so i can stick to someone.

deadlyzaraki1987

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Max e q w
skill wise i start q and the n the order is e<w<q<r because that true damage is nice and that w lifesteal is nice

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyzaraki1987 View Post
skill wise i start q and the n the order is e<w<q<r because that true damage is nice and that w lifesteal is nice
max w last

Smokex

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyzaraki1987 View Post
ok. I usually rush phage for the tanky and slow so i can stick to someone.

dont rush phage - get dorans first..

land your axes and they wont be going anywhere

Sephïroth

09-08-2012

3s is entirely different to play with every character. There are few champions that just do not excel on 3s. Mostly supports who cannot do a lot of damage... Janna comes to mind. You just have to learn the ins and outs of 3s, and remember one thing: Farm is everything in 3s.

Whoever owns top jungle and dragon wins the game 80% of the time.

Realyst

09-08-2012

I still can't figure out whether Wriggle's is a good rush on Olaf or not. Wriggle's means you can't get early game health, in which early health is how you E spam and auto-win your lane. Then again, a Razor is how you full clear the jungle without going below half hp early game.

I suppose if you did have a dedicated jungler on your team, go health. If you are solo queue and don't have a jungler, yet are top lane and bear the responsibility of carrying your team, you're going to need the Wriggle's.

Brodhi

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
3s is entirely different to play with every character. There are few champions that just do not excel on 3s. Mostly supports who cannot do a lot of damage... Janna comes to mind. You just have to learn the ins and outs of 3s, and remember one thing: Farm is everything in 3s.

Whoever owns top jungle and dragon wins the game 80% of the time.
I feel like AP Janna could be just as viable in 3s. Her CC, wave clearing ability, and burst damage seem like the perfect combo for 3s.

deadlyzaraki1987

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
I still can't figure out whether Wriggle's is a good rush on Olaf or not. Wriggle's means you can't get early game health, in which early health is how you E spam and auto-win your lane. Then again, a Razor is how you full clear the jungle without going below half hp early game.

I suppose if you did have a dedicated jungler on your team, go health. If you are solo queue and don't have a jungler, yet are top lane and bear the responsibility of carrying your team, you're going to need the Wriggle's.
I don't usually jungle him in TT ive been told that TT junglin is dumb