What is the point in this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reprecussions

09-07-2012

Call me stupid, or go play draft or ranked, but normals are getting pointless, its always some new comp thats impossible to beat, for example, 3 tanks ad carry and ap carry, so much cc that you cant touch the ad or ap, its just annoying when even if you out play them, they are destined to win late game, please dont tell me to play draft or ranked cause i do, just normals have become completely un-playable.

AvalonFierce

09-07-2012

The point is coming up with a good strategy/build against those comps. That's the whole point of RTS games

WickaWicka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Indeed, one of the keys to being good at this game is learning how to counter certain champs or comps. This also consists of not letting them do whatever they want to get to the point to where they are strong. I recommend playing normal draft if you are playing normals so at least you have a chance to counter what they are picking and so you can ban out people that bring the most trouble.

I Love Slurpees

09-08-2012

Other team has 3 tanks?
Nocturne
/thread

reprecussions

09-08-2012

Yeah, this was more just a annoy'd thread, normal's have just gotten to lame, so looks like Im going to go do draft or ranked for the rest of my life, and yeah i know about counter picking, but you know singed, mundo, blitz and ad, ap carry just annoys you, could have been worse tho, its just those tanks scale so good late game even if they arent fed. comp>skill :[

CaptClurk

09-08-2012

Here's an easy way to get some free money:
1. Download "app trailers" on your iphone/ipod/ipad.
2. Go to "videos" and enter the special bonus code "free5000septcode" for 5000 free points. Remember it only works this month.
3. Watch videos and download free apps for more free points.
4. Go to "redeem" to redeem a gift card or paypal money.
5. Only took me an hour to get $10 free into my paypal.
6. Enjoy while the offer lasts.