Normal shouldn't be blind pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

09-21-2010

Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.

CeilinglessYasir

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
Leveling a smurf and I feel like bashing a head against my wall. Keep getting in games where I'm completely and utterly hard countered by the other team's line up. Counter picking should be a part of normal games, not only ranked games.

One example is Ezreal/Pantheon/Kassadin/Akali against me as Ezreal. May as well have been bashing my head against a wall.
Yeah well nobody cares bro.

Puckthepwner

09-21-2010

How are you being counter-picked in blind pick? Sounds like you're just unlucky.

brokbaklgnd

09-21-2010

Quote:

Laurix

09-21-2010

Quote:

Eddy01741

09-21-2010

You are just as likely as the other team to have a huge hard counter team advantage in blind pick.

Normal Games are supposed to be games where you don't get super serious about winning and losing.

EchoMending

09-21-2010

Quote:

AntiHeadShot

Master Recruiter

09-21-2010

if you can't win on a smurf...

Vichar

09-21-2010

I use normal as practice games, as I'm sure lots of people do. The problem I see with your suggestion is that they would either make it exactly like ranked draft, or they would have to make another game mode.

If they make normal games draft pick with bans, then you would never get to try out certain champs.

If they make another game mode, that just delays much needed features like replay further.

Yenn

09-21-2010

You should be able to see the opposing team when picking.

Evidently I wouldn't have played Ezreal against that team, because he's completely and absolutely countered.

Destiny + Skyfall + Ghost and clicking Ezreal with gold card/Pantheon's stun is well within a level 10's skill level.