A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
"Lulu somehow dragged Teo into being trained. He didn't want it at first... but he grew to like it. Unfortunately it's making him go crazy... and things are getting too complicated for him. He can't keep his usual... 'Ionian grace' as he calls it... and I... want to help him get better."

Nym sighs again, calming down. She herself was a bit bipolar.
((Bi... *goes on wiki* ahh rite, nvm))

Wiz looked at Nym. It seems like there was nothing that can change it. Wiz felt sad, he didn't want to split them apart, but in a situation like this...

Wiz smiled softly, trying to hide his emotions Ok... I guess this has to be done... Wiz looks on the floor, trying to hold back tears. To take Nym away from Teo...

He looks at Nym, biting his lips Lets... Lets go then... Teo might... take a while... Lets... find Lulu... Then Wiz snapped, tears started flowing out. He didn't know why he felt sad...

Don't... be sad Nym... you can always... visit Teo again... Wiz tried to speak, and his breathing is starting to turn to gasping

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

A seemingly automated message is returned.

"The being you are attempting to reach is unavailable at this time. We thank you for your patience as we attempt to patch this telepathic message through. Your time is valuable to us, and we apologize for this inconvenience."

It was soft. Female. Certainly impossible for Uxaris to speak. Or was it? Who knew? No one knew what Uxaris was really capable of. Not even Teo

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
A seemingly automated message is returned.

"The being you are attempting to reach is unavailable at this time. We thank you for your patience as we attempt to patch this telepathic message through. Your time is valuable to us, and we apologize for this inconvenience."

It was soft. Female. Certainly impossible for Uxaris to speak. Or was it? Who knew? No one knew what Uxaris was really capable of.
((ooo, ux has potential becoming a puppeteer XD))

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

The doctors and the nurses got the message from the Navy:

Under orders from Admiral Yoshi, Teo is to be transported into the Tempest Naval Base. No exceptions

Thinking that Uxaris may not be cooperating...he sends telepathically the same message again. This time...with a clearer voice.

TeoLeif

09-17-2012

Nym hugs Wiz's forehead warmly and glows a faint blue color. She wasn't sad, her aura a faint pink color.
"I know... I know I can visit him... and I know he needs to go on without me... thank you... Wiz."
She falls asleep there, hanging onto Wiz's forehead.

((Aaaaaand bed time. G'night! No musical tomorrow so I should be on earlier. much earlier.))

((Edit: Also the helicopter's course has been predetermined and is already automatically heading to a certain other hospital. Won't be able to RP it though since BED TIME so... expect it tomorrow morning.))

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

The same response. Nothing had changed about it.

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

((OK! I'm gonna reveal the plot by the time this thread reaches 100 pages! Woohoo!))

Admiral Yoshi, still thinking about Teo, knows that the helicopter is going somewhere. He can ignore Teo and Uxaris for now...the Grand Fleet will sail soon. If the two are not the answer in opening the Void once the naval mission is done, then Yoshi may have to find someone else. Malzahar? Maybe...but someone who is truly a practicioner.

At the Tempest Naval Base, Yoshi is in his office, alone. He has officially decided to call Teo and Uxaris a scapegoat in his own mind. The yordles are great but they're not powerful enough to open the Void. The records don't say anything about Void powers. So he decides an alternative plan in this option.

As he looks through the papers, he stumbles once again upon the information of the Noxian Fourth Fleet. Once again, Yoshi verifies about the information...

Quote:
The same response. Nothing had changed about it.

Hahahaha...he though to himself. Let's flood his mind with those. May get annoying though...oh well. Scare him a bit. He continues to repeat the message again and again. He knows, Uxaris will hear it...consciously or unconsciously.

Then he thought about Benji. He still has the book. He will carry it with him on the mission. He decides to contact Vice Admiral Nelson.

Scrubby Yum Yums

09-17-2012

Uxaris awoke pleasantly, with not a care in the world nor errant thought.

"I guess they gave up. It wasn't even hard. Time to go back to MY life."

So he did. Without people trying to nose into his business this time. That was the hope anyway.

The voice that continued to respond to Yoshi troopered tirelessly, completely separate from Uxaris himself.

Whatever it was, it was far more powerful than it was being given credit for.

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

Quote:
Uxaris awoke pleasantly, with not a care in the world nor errant thought.

"I guess they gave up. It wasn't even hard. Time to go back to MY life."

So he did. Without people trying to nose into his business this time. That was the hope anyway.

The voice that continued to respond to Yoshi troopered tirelessly, completely separate from Uxaris himself.

Whatever it was, it was far more powerful than it was being given credit for.
And abandon your little brother?

The voice appeared behind Uxaris. It's a being but it doesn't sound like Yoshi at all.

((Maybe I should give you a better explanation...))

Back at the base, Yoshi has finally found Uxaris. He's appalled by the arrogance he has but several things Uxaris did not know. The planet has fauna. The universe has space-time. Yoshi can use his summoner powers to control any being. Yoshi can find Uxaris using space-time. As long as there is life, Uxaris must answer.

Vice Admiral Nelson has found Yoshi in his office and decides to talk to him about the mission.

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

Wiz closed his eyes, calming himself down, still holding Nym against his forehead. He thought about what Nym said. It seems Wiz still didn't understand Teo as much as he thought...

As his tears stopped, Wiz slowly opened his eyes. He didn't know where to put Nym, so for now he cupped his hands to hold her. He then stood up and walked into Teo's old bedroom. He lied Nym there, and lied next to her, looking her sleeping delicate body. He smiled softly...

Search and Destroy...