A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

((da faq, that is wayyyyy too quick paced, I expected myself to go through as well lol...))

benjimenfire

09-17-2012

((it was planed to a point just read the book and take the ring you will get the jist))

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((da faq, that is wayyyyy too quick paced, I expected myself to go through as well lol...))
((You were just standing in there in awe of the Black Holes I conjured. ))

As Yoshi sees the two fall into a portal, he pursues them but something has caught Yoshi's eye. It is a book and a ring. He turns around to see Wizerd with a concerned look on his face.

Wizerd. What's going on?

benjimenfire

09-17-2012

((the ring needs details))
it is a ruby ring with a gold base there is an inscription it reads :the fire burns brightest with freinds

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((You were just standing in there in awe of the Black Holes I conjured. ))

As Yoshi sees the two fall into a portal, he pursues them but something has caught Yoshi's eye. It is a book and a ring. He turns around to see Wizerd with a concerned look on his face.

Wizerd. What's going on?
Wiz clenched his claws, staring straight at Yoshi's eyes. His aura had definatly changed again, and this time Wiz was sure its not normal... Whats going on? Thats my question. What is this? Wiz pointed at the dark holes, then charges his claws, holding it up Yoshi

You better tell me what is going on with you, you suddenly grasp the knowledge of dark magic, you keep wanting to talk to Ux's darthling, and you never told me anything about what you are planning. Now tell me, what is going on

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((the ring needs details))
it is a ruby ring with a gold base there is an inscription it reads :the fire burns brightest with freinds
The fire burns brightest with friends...

Yoshi is puzzled at this riddle. But Benji is gone. And he revealed the dark cosmological powers within him...in front of Wizerd. The portal, he thought. He barges into Teo's room and flings Uxaris.

How do you open the Void?!

((Uxaris is conscious if he replies. Uxaris is unconscious if he doesn't...))

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

Quote:
The fire burns brightest with friends...

Yoshi is puzzled at this riddle. But Benji is gone. And he revealed the dark cosmological powers within him...in front of Wizerd. The portal, he thought. He barges into Teo's room and flings Uxaris.

How do you open the Void?!

((Uxaris is conscious if he replies. Uxaris is unconscious if he doesn't...))
((lol Ux, i think i can guess what you are planning now yoshi :P))

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

Quote:
((lol Ux, i think i can guess what you are planning now yoshi :P))
((lol Keep guessing...I have a grander plan! XD))

Wizerdlol

09-17-2012

Quote:
((lol Keep guessing...I have a grander plan! XD))
((oh? I am guessing you wish to bring the grand fleet into the void, and extract as much energy from it as possible, creating an entire army of voidlings. I imagine it would be like trying to make 100 nocturnes, then try and overtake the league, or the world, or whatever you wish to conquer. is it even bigger than that?))

Emperor Titus

09-17-2012

Quote:
((oh? I am guessing you wish to bring the grand fleet into the void, and extract as much energy from it as possible, creating an entire army of voidlings. I imagine it would be like trying to make 100 nocturnes, then try and overtake the league, or the world, or whatever you wish to conquer. is it even bigger than that?))
((That's too much! Besides, everyone, including me, is afraid to go to the Void!))