A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

The Black Yordle chuckles
The Green Yordle: "You're gonna get us kick out of here" *Sigh*
The Black Yordle: "Drelot, this is Funny a lot of people think the same"
The Green Yordle looks around, yes some people is laughing too, but the most of people look serious
The Gray Yordle: "At least you are not hungry"
The Black Yordle: "Yes, I'm getting used"
The Gray Yordle: "That summoner want fight with Poppy? he is Crazy or what?"
The Black Yordle: "All yordles are crazy, HAHAHA"
The Green Yordle: "Greg dont forget were we are..."

The three yordles continue watching the "show"

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Seeing Lulu is too absorbed into the fight, and greeting her at this time seems to be a bad timing, Summoner Wiz decides to step back and let this finish, though then he changes his attention to three strange yordles

Strange, I never seen you three before, are you from around these places?

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Seeing Lulu is too absorbed into the fight, and greeting her at this time seems to be a bad timing, Summoner Wiz decides to step back and let this finish, though then he changes his attention to three strange yordles

Strange, I never seen you three before, are you from around these places?
The Gray Yordle answer in a relaxed tone "We are from Zaun"
The Green Yordle: "You are stupid or what? how many yordles from Zaun you know?"
The Gray yordle: "You for example"
The Green Yordle sighs

The Black yordle keep watching the fight

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Thats peculiar, I did not know that Bandle city had any relationship with Zaun, except being rivals with heim for hextech...
Strange, but oh well, perhaps I'll see you some other time, I have a bit of business I must take care of while im here, mabye when we meet again we can talk more about you, and how The City Of Zaun has been doing lately...

The summoner turned around and walked away, but closely eyeing the three yordles while doing so

Strange... He thought to himself as he walked away, putting on his black cloak, completely covering his entire body, only revealing the claws on his hand and his glowing red eyes

((I actually really hv to go lol, ill be back in a couple of hours, cya then))

benjimenfire

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy notices the exhaustion, quickly elbowing him in the gut and launching a kick towards the back of his knee, aiming to make him fall down. She then swings Whomper in a vertical angle down towards the summoner.
((how did you get out of my axe grab))
quickly recovering from the kick and elbow he rolls away
it must suck to fight for someone whom you have no concern for
he swings his axe at poppy

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

((Elbow to the gut = does not require that much space and usually gets someone winded enough to loosen holds. ))

Poppy lifts her shield and deflects the axe, seeming a bit bored.'
"What makes you think I do not have concern for her? I have protected the Fae Sorceress in the past when she was wronged."

She swings Whomper in a diagonal arcs at Benji, thinking on the side whether to end this quickly or to see what this summoner was capable of.

Emperor Titus

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Elbow to the gut = does not require that much space and usually gets someone winded enough to loosen holds. ))

Poppy lifts her shield and deflects the axe, seeming a bit bored.'
"What makes you think I do not have concern for her? I have protected the Fae Sorceress in the past when she was wronged."

She swings Whomper in a diagonal arcs at Benji, thinking on the side whether to end this quickly or to see what this summoner was capable of.
Yoshi readies his Nuclear Explosion. Using his hands and the four fundamental forces of the universe, a small blue rotating sphere made of four blue rings appear between Lulu, Poppy, and Benji. He's wondering when to detonate it now or later...

Guys! Can't we settle this like gentleyordles!?

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

Poppy glances down at the blue rings near her, sighing.

"This.... summoner here assaulted a League Champion and tried to fool a diplomat with false authority. I give him two choices. Give in to the Tribunal for his crimes, or risk his life fighting me. I am not even using any of my true abilities yet."

PuniMage

09-09-2012

((Time to kick this to high gear Plan To Steal Mothership 3.0 is a go!))

Outskirts of Bandle City

At the outskirts of the city Veigar is reviewing his plan of stealing the mothership.

"Yes this time I will claim their valuable object that unites them and break them!"

Veigar gets ready his disguise and prepare to enter Bandle City again

SuperMan Pix

09-09-2012

Lulu just stands there not participating in anything, but making a mental note on how many wound she recieved on visiting the so called "Politest City in Runeterra". if she wants to, she can make many a politician's lives much more difficult. Lulu then notices the rings of blue energy and silently casts a spell shield around herself and Poppy.

hey...if YOU detonate THAT this CLOSE to the GATES, it will DEFINATELY destroy IT!!!

She then notices the disguised Veigar approching and smiles slyly. this will definately be a fun day