A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

Poppy turns to look at Lulu again, noting with a fairly loud voice.

Lulu, it has been several hundred years as you stated. Are you certain that your house is even still up? It could have been demolished centuries ago due to being in a dangerous state.

benjimenfire

09-09-2012

tackles lulu
you little *****
punches her till she has a black eye and bloody nose
yoshi you owe me remember? I am collecting my payment
continues to attack lulu

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

Poppy runs over to Benji, grabbing him by the neck and yanking him onto his back. She then places Whomper right on top of his head.

"The Sorceress is not to be touched. Understood? She is under League protection, and assaulting her can result in a long time incarcerated."

benjimenfire

09-09-2012

the yordle sumoner smiles
try and stop me I am a summoner and therefore can exact punishment on any league champion...
he smiles at lulu
...for abusive conduct on another champion

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

Poppy chuckles, pressing the hammer's edge against Benji's forehead.
No, you cannot. Not without approval from higher up. And if you assault Lulu without one, I will be more than prepared to crack open that skull of yours. I am a diplomat, I know how these things work.

She grabs his collar, lifting him up to her face.
And you do know that the League will not miss one lonely summoner correct? The Blade's Shadow has taken out many many of your kind without any sort of punishment.

benjimenfire

09-09-2012

ben feels a cold chill down his spine
you must not know me very well
he kicks poppy's foot and rolls out of the way of whomper he draws his axe
lets do this
his hands, eyes, and axe burst into flame

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

Poppy sighs, looking at Benji calmly. She turns to look at Lulu for a moment, pondering whether to waste her abilities on this foolish summoner. She lifts her shield, deciding to wait on it for now.

"Foolish foolish summoner. I have defeated the Terror of the Void in melee combat, and you wish to fight me? Your funeral."

She instantly charges Benji, moving faster than most yordles and swings her shield towards his face.

benjimenfire

09-09-2012

he collaspes into flames
i am glad i remembered that ability
he reforms and his axe wraps itself around her his face reads that ability made him a bit exhausted

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

Poppy notices the exhaustion, quickly elbowing him in the gut and launching a kick towards the back of his knee, aiming to make him fall down. She then swings Whomper in a vertical angle down towards the summoner.

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Bandle city sure has changed since I last been here, much more people, much more entertainment and chaos! Its like veigar never left!

The strange summoner has been staying back and watching the entire scene, though keeping quiet to observe what happens, though finally curiousity took over and he could not stay quiet. He walked up to Lulu and offered a handshake, his face beaming with pleasure

Why, hello Lulu! I have heard many legends about you from the league, especially from the yordles. Its good to finally meet you!

He looks at Poppy and Benjimenfire

I sure hope im not intruding into anything important!