A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

((c'mon tji, just a bit more
btw, whos move is it next "-_-))

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

((Uh... keep this going then...?))

Though it was undetectable by most, the darkness inside of Teo lessened. His heart was beating, ever so faintly, and he wasn't breathing. Yet oxygen continued to flow. He was laying back, his mouth open slightly as white wisps of energy flowed in and out of his mouth, his mask having been burned off. Patches of fur were missing too now, as well as much of his garb. He wasn't bleeding, though, the remaining darkness causing the clotting process to be almost instantaneous.

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

Teo's aura was now glowing dimly, though it still showed presence, which mean't for now, Teo was still safe. If it was completely gone, it meant Teo was...

Wiz and the others continued to rush to the hospital. He looked down at Teo, then at Nym and Tyr. He then looked up at the clouds, and down at his claws. His eyes without emotion and his face still. He stopped running, and sat down on the road, ignoring the others as they rushed to the hospital. He stared at his own metal claws, tears still coming out of his eyes.

Clouds... He wispered Why couldn't I... help...

((back in 30 mins, gtg do something
Edit: NVM))

Emperor Titus

09-14-2012

Yoshi is in an unknown field, far away from Bandle City. The field is quiet, plain, mountains give the view, and grasses slowly roll through the plains. Releasing his anger, he unleashes seven Quasar Explosions around him. With devastating effect, the fields soon turn into pillars of fire and light.

((brb in about...2-4 hours))

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

((Teo, divert to the hospital urself, no one whos concious and foloing u except for 4am tji is there))

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Bandle City Hospital

Teo laid in a bed, forced to be unclothed do to the damage from the blow causing burns that would be too dangerous to touch. He had nothing but a light sheet draped over him. The darkness was gone now, though he was still unconscious. His heartbeat was back to normal, and the door to his room had been accidentally left unlocked.

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

After Wiz weeped for a long time, he ran to the hospital. Going inside Teo's room, he looked down at teo. His aura was back to its old self, very wild and strange, but now much brighter, which proved Teo was now ok. He looked down, his eyes empty, then he looked at Nym next to him. He wanted to touch her, but was afraid. He noticed how useless he was if someone was hurt next to him, his hands being made of metal, and his magic only able to destroy. He started tearing up, feeling guilty for unable to do anything while Teo was hurt

Curse this... Curse this magic... CLOUDS! He looked up to the ceiling, but he was looking past that, into the clouds above CURSE YOU! Electricity ran through his arms, rage boiling inside him CURSE YOU! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ME! ALL YOU DID WAS BURN OFF MY HANDS, AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN HELP A FRIEND! Wiz kneeled onto the floor, still shouting to the ceiling CURSE YOU! CURSE... curse... Wiz then stayed quiet, still crying on the floor...

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Nym stirs, blinking her eyes open. She glances over at Wiz, whispering to him in the Fae tongue.
"...why are you shouting...?"

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Nym stirs, blinking her eyes open. She glances over at Wiz, whispering to him in the Fae tongue.
"...why are you shouting...?"
This time, he heard it completey, Nym's voice, but in his current state, Wiz did not ponder over it. He continued tearing

I'm sorry... Nym... I couldn't help Teo... and... I can't... You...

Wiz's voice was very unsteady, he couldn't speak properly. He wiped his tears, but ended up scratching his face, so the tears turned to red as they dropped on the floor.

This hand... useless... can't help... I should just... should just... die...

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Nym attempts to move, but only succeeds in squirming a little.
"...aw...don't say that. If... if you put your mind... to it... you can think of a lot... of uses for something... like that hand..."