A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

Wiz eyed Teo as he popped out. He was still dazzled about Nym, and didn't notice what was going on. As he absorbed what was happening, he ran out to the courtyard, shouting

Teo! Come back! Explain to me what you are doing to me! NOW!

And Wiz ran off, but his sense of direction... isn't the best, and so he runs randomly in the courtyard, just going in circles...

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Nelson: OK...I'll see to it then. We'll tell you when you will be going to a ship. For now, just enjoy the time you have right now.
Miez: "Well, let's go to EAT!!!"
Drelot: *sigh* "Ok..."

Miez go running to the dock to eat fish... Drelot follow him

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

This place? Uh... I think it's part of the Navy base or something. Um... uh... how did you get in here?

Teo pulls himself up to where Mira was, sitting next to her and pulling out his piccolo.

Nym hugs Tyr tighter and cries. "Teo... he's going to break the bond. If I can't find a new master... I'll... I'll go mad. I don't want to hurt people, Tyr. Especially Teo. Teasing is one thing but..."

Tjihyana

09-14-2012

Uhh.... I turned into a raaaabbit like usual and hopped in. Tihihi.

Mira looks curiously at the piccolo, waiting for what Teo does.

Tyr blinks at the news, looking at Nym and patting her on the back. "He's... going to break the bond? Why would he do that?"

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

Wiz kept running, it felt like he was running for miles, and finally he ran out of breathe and stopped, sitting down, not noticing it was the exact same spot as where he started...

Teo! You... UGH!

Wiz moaned. He tried to wake Teo up but failed, then when he woke up he just ran out, ignoring Wiz. It annoied him. And what Nym was saying...

What WAS she saying? The words... they don't make sense...

He kept thinking to himself, but they just didn't connect. At the same time he was listening at the yard, trying to hear where Teo was

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Oh, you and your rabbits Mira... well... since we're here, how about some music? I kinda wanna sit and rest for a bit...

He plays a soft tune on his piccolo, soothing enough to put a child to sleep.

Nym sniffles, making the slightest noise as she does so. "His mind... it's getting too complex from the Glade and Void magic. He's going to try and get rid of it... but I need to go for that to happen too..."

Tjihyana

09-14-2012

Okay! Tihih.

Mira smiles and listens to Teo's music, not easily soothed however and seems to stay energetic.

Tyr sighs, placing one of his hands on Nym's cheek. "Why you... why couldn't the Void presence go instead?"

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Oh, you and your rabbits Mira... well... since we're here, how about some music? I kinda wanna sit and rest for a bit...

He plays a soft tune on his piccolo, soothing enough to put a child to sleep.

Nym sniffles, making the slightest noise as she does so. "His mind... it's getting too complex from the Glade and Void magic. He's going to try and get rid of it... but I need to go for that to happen too..."
Teo... Done with Lulu... UGH I DONT GET IT!

Wiz threw his head on the ground because of fustration. He bashed the floor like a child, wriggling around trying to solve the mystery. As he stopped to catch his breathe, he heard music...

Oooohhh, I got you now Teo

He smiled, and traced the source of the Music. If Teo was playing it, the music would have magic, and the magic would have an aura.

There... He saw the aura as if it was as obvious as solid rock. He followed it, but slowly. He knew from experiences with Teo that he was to be confronted with caution, and running in screaming as he was playing his music was obviously going to scare him. He followed the music, and saw them.

He wispered to himself There you are... Nyms there too... and... Mira?

He tried to close the distance without getting noticed, but obviously, he isn't as good as Teo in ninja skills...

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Teo was too into his music to notice anything around him. As usual when he really likes a song, which is pretty much any song he can play. He leans against Mira gently, feeling tired.

Nym shakes her head. "I don't know... he hasn't had Glade magic as long, so it'll be easier, I guess. He'll be getting rid of the Void magic as soon as he knows how though..."

Wizerdlol

09-14-2012

((gonna wait till your asleep. For once, Wiz aint gonna barge into places he shouldn't just barge into XD))