A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira looks around, giggling as she stands up and skips off behind a corner. When out of view, she turns herself into a rabbit while Tyr flutter up above the houses. Mira then starts bouncing around like a rabbit would and hops inside the naval base, looking around the main yard curiously.
A sailor informs of a rabbit approaching to the front doors of the naval base.

Lulu!? Kick her out! I don't care if she has League status, she isn't allowed here!

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Teo shakes his head again and sighs.

Look... um... whatever your name is... Yoshi was it? Anyway, I... I don't need to join the navy to... accept who I am. I need to be here, with my friends and my job. If I get involved with the military... it'll just... be more isolation for me. I can't go back to that.... I'm sorry.

He gets off the chair and wanders out to an open yard, needing the air. Nym flutters behind him.

Emperor Titus

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ux..theia and lulu equals hell
Lulu definitely but I don't know about Uxaris. I do know that Theia is now part of the Grand Fleet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo shakes his head again and sighs.

Look... um... whatever your name is... Yoshi was it? Anyway, I... I don't need to join the navy to... accept who I am. I need to be here, with my friends and my job. If I get involved with the military... it'll just... be more isolation for me. I can't go back to that.... I'm sorry.

He gets off the chair and wanders out to an open yard, needing the air. Nym flutters behind him.
OK then.

Darn, I wanted to draft him, Yoshi thinks in his mind.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
At the Central Plaza

Nelson: facepalm Miez! You better teach Drelot something. Sign for your...friend please...
Miez: "Ok..."
Drelot: "Its only put a few lanes on a paper must be easy...Give me that paper!"

The green yordle takes the paper and pencil, then he draw a dragon surrounding a thunder as sign.

Drelot: "See?, Is not hard"
Miez: "You take only 5 minutes..."

Tjihyana

09-14-2012

Mira continues hopping around, oblivious to the mistake being made with her. Tyr is fluttering above her, keeping an eye out for any threats, capable of polymorphing people on his own. Mira is looking at every corner curiously, acting surprisingly close to a real rabbit. She is not heading towards the main building, just looking around the yard curiously.

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Teo wanders the yard for a moment before Nym stops, turning to look in the distance. She hurriedly starts floating off towards whatever she was sensing. Teo turns and follows her, both of them moving quite quickly.

What... what is it Nym?

Tjihyana

09-14-2012

Tyr turns around, noticing Nym and looking surprised. "How do I always run into her?" He thinks, leaving Mira to explore on her own. She hops on top of a stack of crates and looks at Teo who is following Nym. She tilts her head, turning back to her usual giggly self and waving at him, not realizing what a restricted area means.

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Teo comes to a halt when he sees Mira change before him. He gives her a confused look and a shy wave.

Mira? What... what are you doing here?

Nym flutters over to Tyr and hugs him, crying silently. Her tears were only visible to others of the Fae.

Tjihyana

09-14-2012

Mira giggles and shrugs, looking around curiously.
"I dooooon't know Teo. Tihihi. I was aroooound Bandle City and came across this plaaaaace. What is this plaaace by the way?"

Tyr blinks at the hug, wrapping his arms gently around Nym, raising an eyebrow.
"What's wrong Nym?"

Emperor Titus

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Miez: "Ok..."
Drelot: "Its only put a few lanes on a paper must be easy...Give me that paper!"

The green yordle takes the paper and pencil, then he draw a dragon surrounding a thunder as sign.

Drelot: "See?, Is not hard"
Miez: "You take only 5 minutes..."
Nelson: OK...I'll see to it then. We'll tell you when you will be going to a ship. FOr now, just enjoy the time you have right now.