A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Great! Now before I tell you, there is something that you need to know.

Before Bandle City had an actual navy, pirates usually raid the Teemo Docks and regularly loot the harbor and threaten to raid the city as well. Policemen and military personnel were there to take to defend the city but without the navy, the pirate fleets stayed there.

Then I came along and gaining ships from Piltover in my design, my 24 manned fleet was able to defeat the pirates with new technology that they don't have before. Since then, pirate activity in the harbor decreased significantly to the point where it is almost zero.

But now I have a new dilemma to deal with. The Grand Fleet is supposed to set sail and defeat an enemy fleet somewhere but it cannot leave the harbor. Without protection, trade in Bandle City would be disrupted. That is why I'm organizing a second fleet from scratch.

The Home Fleet. It will comprise of three ships from the Grand Fleet. Leading the Home Fleet is the 1st rate ship of the line Heart of the Tempest. Then it will comprise of smaller ships. Frigates, sometimes sloops. It will total 38 ships but without the massive guns and armor of the Grand Fleet, pirate activity may increase again.

You could ask if I could leave one of my own flag officers in this mission. The thing is, I need all of them. So that is why I'm turning to you. The display you did at the Front Gates against Poppy is impressive to me.

You saw that? um well I not normally that agressive towards anyone but if you touch my freinds there will be hell. I happen to be good at hand to hand combat as well as ranged
he sighs
I even captioned my own ship once... though that needs to stay off the books

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

Teo wakes with a start, hugging his knees and shivering. Nym sighs when she senses her master waking and flutters over to him, seating herself on his head.

Wh-wha... what happened?

Tjihyana

09-14-2012

Mira is still sitting in front of the Naval base main entry, staring at the guard. She then suddenly starts looking around what she can see of the base from her spot, giggling constantly in a way that is cute, yet suspicious.

"Tyr... I dooon't know about that. I doooon't think they'd like it. They miiiiight hurt us. Tihihi...."

Emperor Titus

09-14-2012

At the Central Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Miez sign it

Drelot: "I have no sign..."

((me too))
Nelson: facepalm Miez! You better teach Drelot something. Sign for your...friend please...

At the Tempest Naval Base

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
You saw that? um well I not normally that agressive towards anyone but if you touch my freinds there will be hell. I happen to be good at hand to hand combat as well as ranged
he sighs
I even captioned my own ship once... though that needs to stay off the books
Well that's perfect! Yoshi clearly sees more opportunities in his way. All you need to learn is tactics and you're set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo wakes with a start, hugging his knees and shivering. Nym sighs when she senses her master waking and flutters over to him, seating herself on his head.

Wh-wha... what happened?
Umm...you passed out, Teo. Gosh! You really have a lot of anxiety! Are you OK? It's a good thing you didn't sign up for the Navy! The moment cannons fire, things go out of hand!

benjimenfire

09-14-2012

I want teo with me

TeoLeif

09-14-2012

I'm... I'm fine. Uh... I guess I am a bit of a klutz at times... um... but I don't really wanna be part of the Navy...

Teo blushes and cutely scratches one of his cheeks as he looks disdainfully at the floor.

benjimenfire

09-14-2012

Fine I just enjoy our conversations

Emperor Titus

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
I want teo with me
Ben, I have seen scared sailors in my past campaigns against pirates and other nations of Valoran. But I have never seen him so scared in his life.

Yoshi thinks of something to try to get Teo into the Navy. Obviously drafting won't work since Bandle City is not at war and it would be a heinous crime. So he tries something and turns to Teo...

Teo, you will learn better with Ben. I think you should join the Navy for just one mission. For your part, you just have to guard the harbor. That is all. Not far from Bandle City. But the training and confidence will build within you and so I think you just need to join with him. Otherwise, what are you going to do with yourself? When I mention the names "Uxaris" and "Theia", you get haunted by the past. No more.

He points to the harbor.

You need to learn confidence there. At the sea.

Tjihyana

09-14-2012

Mira looks around, giggling as she stands up and skips off behind a corner. When out of view, she turns herself into a rabbit while Tyr flutters up above the houses. Mira then starts bouncing around like a rabbit would and hops inside the naval base, looking around the main yard curiously.

benjimenfire

09-14-2012

Ux..theia and lulu equals hell