Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
((I'll be taking the role of a rear admiral who is at the recruitment table in the Central Plaza.))

Rear Admiral Nimitz: Welcome to the recruitment table! Can I ask you, do you have a ship?


Drelot and Miez say at the same time "No..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Ebonmaw Dragon:
Drelot and Miez say at the same time "No..."


Nimitz: Well that's OK! You don't really need a ship. OK. Well joining the Bandle City Navy is a major task. We have so far split the recruited into two groups. The Home and Grand Fleets. The Grand Fleet is for the naval veterans and those who know how to do the sail. The Home Fleet will be for the newly recruited. We just need for you to ask several naval questions. Then we can decide if you're fit to be in the Grand Fleet or the Home Fleet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nimitz: Well that's OK! You don't really need a ship. OK. Well joining the Bandle City Navy is a major task. We have so far split the recruited into two groups. The Home and Grand Fleets. The Grand Fleet is for the naval veterans and those who know how to do the sail. The Home Fleet will be for the newly recruited. We just need for you to ask several naval questions. Then we can decide if you're fit to be in the Grand Fleet or the Home Fleet.


Drelot: "Wait, we just wanted to ask something"
Miez: "A summoner can join?"
Drelot: "For only a few months or years?"
Miez: "Years? i dont want to loose my job as a summoner"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Ebonmaw Dragon:
Drelot: "Wait, we just wanted to ask something"
Miez: "A summoner can join?"
Drelot: "For only a few months or years?"
Miez: "Years? i dont want to loose my job as a summoner"


Nimitz: If you're just going to the Navy for just one mission, then it will be for one mission. Though a campaign can take weeks to months to complete. Also, the role of a summoner should not hinder anything. Admiral Yoshi is a summoner too. He only got in trouble with the Kinkou Order for the exponential military growth of Bandle City but the three soon digressed that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nimitz: If you're just going to the Navy for just one mission, then it will be for one mission. Though a campaign can take weeks to months to complete. Also, the role of a summoner should not hinder anything. Admiral Yoshi is a summoner too. He only got in trouble with the Kinkou Order for the exponential military growth of Bandle City but the three soon digressed that.



Miez: "Exelent, SOOO we are in!"
Drelot: "We?"
Miez: "Of course, im not going alone"
Drelot: "But i need do things, Ebo will kill me if..."
Miez: "He is not there"
Drelot: *sigh* "Ok... but only one mission"
Miez: " That was your idea... ok lets see how this work"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Ebonmaw Dragon:
Miez: "Exelent, SOOO we are in!"
Drelot: "We?"
Miez: "Of course, im not going alone"
Drelot: "But i need do things, Ebo will kill me if..."
Miez: "He is not there"
Drelot: *sigh* "Ok... but only one mission"
Miez: " That was your idea... ok lets see how this work"


Nimitz: Great! Now for the basic questions! What is the grapeshot and what does it do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nimitz: Great! Now for the basic questions! What is the grape shot and what does it do?


((shooting grapes!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Nimitz: Great! Now for the basic questions! What is the grape shot and what does it do?


Drelot: "...Umm a shoot of... grapes?..."
Miez: "HAHAHAHAHA, Drelot you are funny.... a Grapeshot it's a type of shot that is not a one solid element, something like a shotgun but bigger"
Drelot: "...Sounds tasty...."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Ebonmaw Dragon:
Drelot: "...Umm a shoot of... grapes?..."
Miez: "HAHAHAHAHA, Drelot you are funny.... a Grapeshot it's a type of shot that is not a one solid element, something like a shotgun but bigger"


Nimitz: That is correct. Second question. And this is one of the most important things we learned in the Commando Academy. When naval ships sail, for best speeds, what direction do we sail to?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

09-13-2012

((the grey yordle is... smarter than I remember))

Back At The Tempest Naval Base
Seeing Teo fall faint, Wiz immediatly heads over, shaking his body

TEO, GET UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!

Wiz continued to shake Teo, then after looking at his head, he stops. An aura was missing...

Wheres... Lym...

On Wiz's head, Lym giggles, and tries communicating with Wiz again

"Wiz... Hello..."

It... cant be... He thought in his head Lym...