A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-13-2012

Teo remember what we talked about I will never let anyone including myself jugde you

TeoLeif

09-13-2012

Don't want to... be gay? It's... not like I have a choice... b-besides, I... I don't want to change who I am. Just... the way I feel about it. I... I think that... the reason I feel so... attracted to so many guys is because I'm worried that none of them will turn out to... you know... feel the same about me...

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Teo remember what we talked about I will never let anyone including myself jugde you
Hmm...

Yoshi gives Benji the naval volunteer papers and a pen. He sees Benji something special. And a temporary asset to the Navy.

I'll explain this soon. I just need to explain Teo about his missing positive bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Don't want to... be gay? It's... not like I have a choice... b-besides, I... I don't want to change who I am. Just... the way I feel about it. I... I think that... the reason I feel so... attracted to so many guys is because I'm worried that none of them will turn out to... you know... feel the same about me...
Ah...hesitant. Hmm...OK then. Your best choice is to volunteer in my Navy. Just for one mission and that is it. I mean look. The paper is in front of you. You can sign it or you can walk away.

He thinks to himself inside in his mind, "OK. So it's not a ionic bond. More of a covalent bond."

benjimenfire

09-13-2012

taking the pen
I love water its just..

Wizerdlol

09-13-2012

"Host... Teo..."

The voices keep ringing in Wiz's mind, he was trying his hardest, but the connection was just too faint. But the constant mentioning of Teo was starting to make him suspicious. He looked up to Teo, narrowing his eyes to let him know he wants to know whats happening...

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
taking the pen
I love water its just..
He turns to Benji. Repeating his statement.

Its just...what?

TeoLeif

09-13-2012

Teo looks at the paper but shakes his head. He doesn't notice Wiz staring at him.

I don't see how joining the Navy would... help things. It would probably just make it worse really, and it's... not really my thing. If I'm... if I'm going to handle this, I have to do it on my own time, when I feel ready. ...sorry...

benjimenfire

09-13-2012

This
Flames begin to circle ben yoshi now realizes why his last name is fires his eyes are on fire as well as his hands and axe
This happened when I was seven
he turns to Teo who understands the death date of his Grandfather George Fires

Emperor Titus

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo looks at the paper but shakes his head. He doesn't notice Wiz staring at him.

I don't see how joining the Navy would... help things. It would probably just make it worse really, and it's... not really my thing. If I'm... if I'm going to handle this, I have to do it on my own time, when I feel ready. ...sorry...

Hmmm...okay then. Drafting wouldn't help either...

Yoshi extends his hands to Teo.

It's nice meeting you. Well...one more question. Who is Theia?

He shows his file folder of Uxaris. And his notepad. Drawn in his notepad is Uxaris and Theia connected by a line.

Quote:
This
Flames begin to circle ben yoshi now realizes why his last name is fires his eyes are on fire as well as his hands and axe
This happened when I was seven
he turns to Teo who understands the death date of his Grandfather George Fires
No...this is something special! This is nice! I like it!

benjimenfire

09-13-2012

((bursting into flames here))