A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

09-12-2012

((Teo is still Teorza. He just 'summoned' Nam.:P))

I'm afraid the only things I do know that I'm still 'allowed' to tell you are that he's nice, usually, and he is a little mentally traumatized. I honestly don't know much else.

Nam giggles and holds Wiz in a hug.

Aw, you don't have to be AFRAID of ME! I'm your FRIEND! What's YOUR name, anyway, hihihi?

Emperor Titus

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post

I'm afraid the only things I do know that I'm still 'allowed' to tell you are that he's nice, usually, and he is a little mentally traumatized. I honestly don't know much else.
What about his life before Uxaris?

Yoshi circles Uxaris on his notepad. Then he starts to hatch a plot.

TeoLeif

09-12-2012

...who's life before Uxaris...?

Emperor Titus

09-12-2012

Quote:
...who's life before Uxaris...?
Teo's life before he met Uxaris.

TeoLeif

09-12-2012

I wouldn't know. I didn't awaken until after Uxaris had purified me of the darkness. However... he might now a few things. Though probably not much.

Emperor Titus

09-12-2012

Quote:
I wouldn't know. I didn't awaken until after Uxaris had purified me of the darkness. However... he might now a few things. Though probably not much.
Hmm....where does Uxaris live?

Wizerdlol

09-12-2012

Quote:

Nam giggles and holds Wiz in a hug.

Aw, you don't have to be AFRAID of ME! I'm your FRIEND! What's YOUR name, anyway, hihihi?
SHUT IT PIXIE! Wiz shivered from the hug, still unable to shake the fear in him, its odd, the pink yordle's aura is very peaceful, very playful, meaning no harm, yet something about it still causes him fear.

Wiz holds up a sketching, of the mountain he has seen several times. D... Do you recognise... this place... I seen... I feel pain...

He was madly scared, and he backed up against the wall. He wanted answers, wanted to know where this place is, but he is too scared to stay mentally normal...

TeoLeif

09-12-2012

Well, I do know that his home is in Freljord, but lately he's been hanging around Bandle as well as Kurogano's home.

Nam stares at the photo, his eyes twinkling as he hugs Wiz even tighter. Being from Teo's softer side, he isn't afraid to kiss Wiz on the lips as well, his body feeling normal and furry despite the crystalline appearance.

OOOH! I doubt that I'm RIGHT but it LOOKS like the GLADE to me! Hihi, then again EVERYTHING looks like home SOOO...

Emperor Titus

09-12-2012

Quote:
Well, I do know that his home is in Freljord, but lately he's been hanging around Bandle as well as Kurogano's home.
Yoshi immediately draws arrows to Kurogano in his notepad.

Where is Kurogano?

TeoLeif

09-12-2012

Teorza shrugs.

I honestly don't remember. Teo had managed to wander there aimlessly. I'd be amazed if this kid could remember where his bal- oooooook then, guess he doesn't like that comment.