A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

01-30-2013

Wiz narrowed his eyes as he heard what Tyr said, his red glowing eyes shining under his cloak. What do you mean... Isn't Lulu also a yordle...? Wiz thought for a moment to himself... Wait... I havn't seen Lulu within the city limits before either... Nym merely continued giggling, unaware of Wiz and his concern.

Sooooo, what have you been playing Tyr! Anything fuuuun?

Tjihyana

01-31-2013

Mira starts looking around enthusiastically, her Glade Jewel still in it's locket in her hair.

Tyr chuckles and pats Nym
"Wiz, from what I've heard around here... Lulu did something the people didn't like and she's not allowed within the city anymore. Oh, and Nym... I've not really got to play anything, just been going around with Mira, which is fun in itself."

Leo the yordle

01-31-2013

Leo looks slightly confused by Wiz and Tyr's conversation

"So wait, Lulu isn't allowed inside Bandle City? Is that why she went into the Glade in the first place?"

Emperor Titus

01-31-2013

Meanwhile, Yoshi is sitting in the bench, carefully eyeing on the four yordles. Actually he's bored and has nothing to do on a fine day.

In a slow but curious pace, he gets up and slowly but pauses every two or three steps to Leo, Mira, Teo and Wizerd.

((Just to let you know guys (who know me), I separated Yoshi and Titus altogether. The Yoshi here will have a bombastic attitude and Titus will have the opposite.))

Wizerdlol

01-31-2013

((lol Leo, technically me and Tyr talk in our minds. I dunno Tji, can outsiders hear us?))

Hmm... Strange... Wiz looked forward again, thinking deeply. Nym giggled, releasing her hug from Tyr, instead flying backwards towards Wiz.

It should be suuuuper fun! Wiz is... At that moment, Nym's excitement seems to be draining out of her, her wings starting to settle down and her face revealing hurt as she sat on Wiz's shoulder. The yordle looked over, his eyes also revealing some sadness. He stroked Nym's head carefully, and the two exchanged glances for a while, before Nym stood back up, forcing a smile on her face.

But... We still love each other...! So... That's good......!

Leo the yordle

02-01-2013

((Oh, sorry! So Tyr and Nym can only talk with people inside their mind? I'll be sure to remember that. Since that's the case, consider my last post void.))

TeoLeif

02-01-2013

Teo sighs and gets off the ground, brushing some stray dust off of his pants and vest before seating himself next to the fountain. The maestro watches Nym happily, his smile wavering only when she seems a little distressed. He looks down at his baton and stares at it for a long while in thought.

Ask the Tempest

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Meanwhile, Yoshi is sitting in the bench, carefully eyeing on the four yordles. Actually he's bored and has nothing to do on a fine day.

In a slow but curious pace, he gets up and slowly but pauses every two or three steps to Leo, Mira, Teo and Wizerd.

((Just to let you know guys (who know me), I separated Yoshi and Titus altogether. The Yoshi here will have a bombastic attitude and Titus will have the opposite.))
((Which one is Kennen freinds with?))
((And which one am I going to kill?))

Emperor Titus

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Which one is Kennen freinds with?))
((And which one am I going to kill?))
((Yoshi is friends with Kennen and Titus doesn't even exist in this forum. He's on the Maelstrom one.))

Tjihyana

02-02-2013

Mira plops herself down to the ground and looks around, smiling like a little girl even though she's pretty much an adult, as usual.

Tyr looks at Nym and tilts his head.
"What's the matter? Something seems.... off."