A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-08-2012

Bandle city - Park

Three weird yordles walk around the park looking around, one is black and wear an eye patch and black clothes, other color is green and wear big robes and the last is gray have a tail and whiskers.

The Black say: "Why im here?... I'm hungry"
The Green yordle say: "Well Miez think you need "change your diet""
The Gray yordle just laugh a bit
The Black: "... ok, but... WHY YOU ARE HERE?"
The Gray yordle: "I invite him"
The Black yordle: "When this day finish, you will pay for this, stupid cat..."
The Gray yordle: "Come on, Rejoice a little maybe after this you will see the yordles in a different way"

The three yordles keep talking and walking around the city...

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Meanwhile at the Central Plaza:

A few yordles signed up to be in the navy. Yoshi thinks that he is in a productive roll. He awaits for more people to come to the Navy. Meanwhile, he can also hear the screams of an angry girl:

BANDLE CITY UNFAIR!! MY VERY HOME TAKEN AND DEMOLISHED!!! I WANT MY PLOT OF LAND BACK!!!

But Yoshi digress the sound and continue with this duty. He sees one of his fellow naval officers approach him.

((I don't have someone in the RP community so I'll do it myself! XD))

The two saluted each other.

Rear-Admrial: Sir, we don't think that the hexplosive cannonballs are ready.
Yoshi: Shh! I don't want certain people to know!

The Rear Admiral gets nearer to the yordle admiral and whispers to him.

Rear-Admiral: Ziggs has not responded yet.
Yoshi: I need those bombs. I can't sail my Grand Fleet out to sea.
Rear-Admiral: Which reminds me, some of the officers back at Tempest Naval Base don't want the fleet to go out to sea. We're meant to protect trade coming in and out of Bandle City.
Yoshi: I know. I'm currently asking any yordle who has a ship for me to use. I'm planning to turn them into temporary privateers.
Rear-Admiral: The mission you're doing is dangerous.
Yoshi: The mission will go fine as long as the League, Noxus, nor the Kinkou not know about this. Now if you don't have anything else, you can...

But the screams of an angry girl continue to ring:

BANDLE CITY UNFAIR!! MY VERY HOME TAKEN AND DEMOLISHED!!! I WANT MY PLOT OF LAND BACK!!!

Yoshi: Can you take over? I need to see what's going on.

As the rear admiral takes over the table, Yoshi travels from the Central Plaza to the Bandle City gates to see whatever abnormality is going on.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-08-2012

After walking a while in the city

Black Yordle: "Look the champion Lulu."
Gray Yordle: "Yes, and she looks angry"
Green Yordle: "Lets hear what she is saying"
Black Yordle: "Who cares?"
Gray Yordle and Green Yordle: "Us"
Black Yordle: *Sigh* "OK... But she is crazy..."

The yordles approach to the "crowd" that listen Lulu words

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Meanwhile at the front gates

I DEMAND TO SEE ANYONE IN CHARGE OF THE LAND!! I DEMAND TO HAVE MY FAMILY'S HOME BACK!!!

Lulu is still rambling on. she even gave a few signs to some of the younger Yordles, happy that a League champion is actually talking to them

Ask the Megling

09-08-2012

Near the front gates.

Tristana, sitting in a bush nearby, loads her cannon with rubber ammunition.

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Meanwhile at the front gates

I DEMAND TO SEE ANYONE IN CHARGE OF THE LAND!! I DEMAND TO HAVE MY FAMILY'S HOME BACK!!!

Lulu is still rambling on. she even gave a few signs to some of the younger Yordles, happy that a League champion is actually talking to them

Yoshi approaches to the angry girl's voice. To his surprise, that "angry girl" was none other than the League Champion Lulu, the Fae Sorceress. The yordle admiral takes cautious steps. He places his hands behind his back in a polite manner and approaches to her. In case the Sorceress does something, he has a blob of decaying matter ready behind his back...

Lulu!? What is going on here!? Half of Bandle City can hear you scream! Heck! Maybe even half of Valoran can hear you! Explain!

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi approaches to the angry girl's voice. To his surprise, that "angry girl" was none other than the League Champion Lulu, the Fae Sorceress. The yordle admiral takes cautious steps. He places his hands behind his back in a polite manner and approaches to her. In case the Sorceress does something, he has a blob of decaying matter ready behind his back...

Lulu!? What is going on here!? Half of Bandle City can hear you scream! Heck! Maybe even half of Valoran can hear you! Explain!
im YELLING because THESE stupid GUARDS wont LET ME IN!! i HAVE a plot OF LAND in THERE with my NAME literally ON IT and INTEND to CLAIM it!!!

Lulu looks slightly annoyed

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-08-2012

The Black Yordle: "HAHAHA... this is fun"
The Gray Yordle: "See, the yordles are more than food"
The Green Yordle: "Idiot, shut up"
The Black Yordle: "Well they are delicious, you should eat them one day"
The Gray Yordle: "YOU ARE CRAZY"
The Black Yordle: It's only a joke, "he" don't eat them since the last Rune War"
The Green Yordle: "Please stop talking about that, and listen"
The Black Yordle and the Green Yordle: "OK OK"

They keep listening the "show"

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
im YELLING because THESE stupid GUARDS wont LET ME IN!! i HAVE a plot OF LAND in THERE with my NAME literally ON IT and INTEND to CLAIM it!!!

Lulu looks slightly annoyed
Lulu's amplified voice echos throughout the city. Yoshi, who is very near to the Fae Sorceress, felt that their ears are bleeding. He tries to project his response despite the "deafness" he's suddenly hearing.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD SCREAM IT OUT LOUD! EVEN BEING AS A LEAGUE CHAMPION...

With his ears returning to normal state, Yoshi quells his voice.

Maybe you should have talked to the mayor about this. I don't know why they're taking...whatever this piece of land is.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Lulu's amplified voice echos throughout the city. Yoshi, who is very near to the Fae Sorceress, felt that their ears are bleeding. He tries to project his response despite the "deafness" he's suddenly hearing.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD SCREAM IT OUT LOUD! EVEN BEING AS A LEAGUE CHAMPION...

With his ears returning to normal state, Yoshi quells his voice.

Maybe you should have talked to the mayor about this. I don't know why they're taking...whatever this piece of land is.
Lulu's voice returned to normal volume, she still looks stern

not TAKING but TOOK!! i have a DEED to that LAND but THE mayor WONT return MY LETTERS!! not only THAT, but THEY wont even LET ME in the CITY so i cant EVEN have a FACE to FACE talk WITH him!!! the PLOT is NOT even THAT LARGE!!

*Lulu pulls out a modern map of Bandle City and points to a small house on the map. if one was really familiar with the city, they would notice that the house was actually Tristana's house*