A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

01-27-2013

((When I read that Tyr "Notes into the minds of everyone present" I took that to mean that Tyr was asking a question that everyone could hear..I'll edit it if I'm definitely wrong.))

TeoLeif

01-27-2013

((Oh I didn't notice Tyr also mentioned something. My bad. :x))

Wizerdlol

01-27-2013

Speak of the devil...! Wiz looked over his shoulder at Mira, who just transformed from her rabbit form. Nym's attention immediately drifted from Wiz's claw to Tyr, immediately flying towards Mira and Tyr, giggling excitedly.

Nym! Mira! Hellooooooo!

Leo the yordle

01-27-2013

((I assume you meant Tyr instead of Nym on that last part Wiz?))

Wizerdlol

01-27-2013

((yeah))

Leo the yordle

01-28-2013

((Trying to think of something to move the conversation along is difficult for some reason..))

TeoLeif

01-29-2013

((I'll remind Mira to post (when I can. She doesn't actually get back for another...twelve hours.)))

Leo the yordle

01-29-2013

((Alrighty then. In the meantime, I'll just be over here, angry at Riot that they made Lulu free to play this week...She's probably gonna get locked-in every game before I can even pick >.<))

((Also, I will probably have a profile up on shurelias sometime soon, I have a better idea of what I want Leo to be (personality and backstory-wise) than I did when I first posted. Still thinking over a few things, but it shouldn't take that long.c
EDIT: Profile done, click here to see it. It's pretty bare at the moment, truth be told, but I'll update it whenever something significant happens. ))

Tjihyana

01-30-2013

Mira looks to Teo, leaping at him and hugging him tightly and probably tackling him to the ground in the process.

"Hiiii Teo! Tihihiih"

Tyr looks over to Nym, smiling and nodding at her.
"Hello Nym. Long time no see huh?"

((By Tyr speaking to everyone's mind, I meant literally him talking inside the minds of everyone of our "little group" here))

Ask the Tempest

01-30-2013

((As much as it pains me to say this, you people are the closest thing to freinds I have. And as "freinds" I have to ask, am I crazy?))